Author's Note

Hello lovelies I decided to make this a DracoXOCXSnape story, there will be love rivalries in this story, and as well as pregnancy in this story, and there will be tragedies in this story, like in the movies there will be tragedies.
It's been years since I watched the movies, and I have no way to watch them, so since I do have memory issues and it's been since I was 15 since I have seen all the movies, I'll have to do thorough research on the scenes of the movies that are important that will be in this story.

Know this I am poor, so re-obtaining the movies will take alot of money for me, but I plan on obtaining the movies again, which in a mice infestation when I had the movies destroyed them, a mice infestation caused by neighbors who were very unclean, letting their residence go to hell, so most my movie collection I had was destroyed including my rare Jackie Chan Vampire Themed Movie that was in English, that now you cannot get it in English only subtitled.
I had very rare movies and anime DVDs that got damaged, so I have not replaced them all since I'm on a fixed income, I do plan slowly to replace everything, including my Hellboy 2 movie with Nuada in it, cause that Hellboy movie is my favorite.
Most my favorite movies and anime DVDs were ruined thanks to those neighbors that we had to properly throw out all my DVD collection, so I started from scratch.
Most my DVDs I had were collected from the early 2000's and as I said were rare including my DVD of Warriors Of Virtue, if you don't know what Warriors Of Virtue is I suggest you watch it, it's on Tubi to watch for free and it was my favorite childhood martial arts movie, and I'm luckily my Bruce Lee movies were untouched by the mice infestation.
I plan to buy all the Harry Potter movies on DVD soon, so I'll rewatch them when I do obtain them to help me along in this story, but right now I'm broke from buying necessities cause I have to buy special products due to my health issues I do have, I have to buy certain products that can be expensive, so I'm usually broke by half the month and I also pay for my medications I take as well so that adds up.
So I usually save up change to buy anything I want, change that's leftover, or if I do chores my mother and step dad give me allowance money for doing my chores.
That takes a bit long to do so, saving enough money to buy what I want that's not a necessity.
By the way......
Serious Black is in this story, as well as Voldemort will attempt to kill Snape, but will Snape die?
You'll find out if he does or not.
Will Draco and Snape get over their rivalry over the love of the OC?
Find out!

BTW I'm up late cause I'm having an insomnia episode, and will write on this story, until I get tired, which could take maybe all day I'm unsure, but eventually I'll crash.
But I'll have to take breaks in writing due to I do have arthritis in one hand due to a former injury.
Most injuries I've had in the past didn't heal right so I do have arthritis at a young age.
I'm glad all of you are so patient with me, and I hope you continue to love my stories and my writing.