Stalking Shall We Part 2

Here's the next chapter, I hope you guys enjoy it......

Remember her name is pronunced Aleece.

===========================================================================

"I told you before, I hated my Dad for years, thinking he was a deadbeat, that he left my Mom and me when I was three, but then suddenly when I'm nineteen, I learn that he didn't leave us, and was murdered, and now I want to know more about him, learn about him, how his Hogwarts years were, and the only person with those answers is my grandfather.
All he does is call me to his office once in a blue moon, looks at papers, and barely speaks to me, and I want to ask him these things, but then he tells me to return to my household. I've become frustrated that he don't want to spend time with me, to get to know me, and answer my questions.
I know he's busy, but still, I feel so alone here though I have friends, and it pisses me off he don't want to make time for me.
I'm not selfish, it's just I want to get to know the side of my family I know nothing about.
Is that all too much to ask?!
Is it wrong to feel like that?!"
I tell Professor Snape, and he gives me a look he understands how I feel.

"No it's not wrong to feel that way."
He puts a hand on my shoulder.
"And you are not selfish, you are young, and you will feel this way."

"Still he makes me angry treating me that way."
I admit to Professor Snape.
"Mom can't even visit here, because she's what people here call her a Muggle, and I miss her, me and my Mom have a strong bond, she's my best friend, and my Mom."

Professor Snape reaches out and puts a hand on my cheek.
"Alice was it?
Though your mother is not here, she would be proud of you, as would your father no doubt."
He then caressed my cheek in a caring way, then pulled his hand away.

My heart pounds more since he did that, and I look down at my boots, and ask.
"Why are you so kind to me now?
Months ago you were vile towards me."

"That I do not know as well why."
Professor Snape says to me, and I could tell he wasn't telling the truth, but I pushed it aside for now.

"Is there any rules to this tournament coming up?"
I ask Professor Snape.

"Only those the age of seventeen or younger can compete, but the Yule Ball I am sure Albus will allow you to attend.
I can speak with him about it if you like?"
Professor Snape says to me.

"Grandpa called you Severus, is that your first name?"
I ask him.

He nods saying.
"Yes, Severus is my first name and Snape is my last name.
We are close."

"Close?
Meaning friends?"
I ask him.

"More so that I am loyal to him."
Professor Snape says to me.

"Maybe you can talk to him about spending time with me?
I want to get to know him, and not by watching him do stupid paperwork."
I tell him.
"I mean I got so many questions about Dad that it's killing me."

Professor Snape chuckled.
"I can try my best, but I will not promise anything."

"What's so funny?"
I ask him, frowning at him.

"Your eagerness for answers."
Professor Snape says to me.
"I know I shouldn't find it amusing, but how Albus explained your tantrum was something I would've wished to see, he was quite surprised."

"So me being pissed off at my grandpa amuses you?"
I ask him.

"Highly, Albus did not know how to react nor how to handle upsetting you, which is a first for him.
I think he does not know how to interact with you because, he himself knows so little about you, as well as he did not know you existed until you were sixteen, your mother keeping you secret all these years, so of course he doesn't know how to handle having a granddaughter."
Professor Snape says to me.