🔥Heat Of The Moment🔥

Warning there will be indefinite mature content ahead, you have been warned if you are under the age of 18, which is a maturity level in this novel, thank you for heeding this warning.

Here's the next chapter, and yes I'm updating whilst sick, so if I don't catch all the spelling errors I'm horridly sorry cause I haven't gotten my eyes done yet, and my eyesight is getting worse.
I've gotten my other health stuff done but not that, it takes awhile in America to get all your health stuff in order cause unlike other countries you are transfered to other specialists for certain things and I have many specialists to be honest more than ten of them.
Appointments take all day with specialists know that so if I post an update on my profile I'll be gone all day it's usually about going to specialists.
I live out in the boonies away from their doctor offices so it takes hours to get to the specialists offices and hours seeing them, then to get home, since I live in the boonies my internet sucks and it takes about ten minutes to publish one chapter now, took ten minutes last night of it buffering until it published. The only internet service I got is called TDS and their internet is run on one long line everyone shares in my area, so internet is backed up alot, making connection and speed slower.
I found out I'll instead have to get new glasses instead of contacts or eye surgery.
My eyes are combatting each other even though I have my device close to my face.
I rarely use my new laptop for typing cause my sight issues.
I hope you all understand.
Right now I'm half blind, and need escorting in the store and doctors offices, I usually identify people by the shapes or color of their clothes, or hair, or by their voice, and I never forget a voice at all, but I don't let that deter me from writing.

=========================================================================

After the Yule Ball I went in the carriage back to my respected house, and Draco was with me inside the carriage, so was Professor Snape was inside the carriage as well, and I was shoved chest first into the wall of the carriage, and Draco was thrusting inside my ass, sending me to oblivion, making me moan loudly inside the carriage, and Professor Snape was sitting under me, as my hands were above his head, same with my breasts, and he was rubbing himself off, him breathing hard, him watching my breasts jiggle as Draco thrusts into me, Draco groaning loudly skin slapping skin, his pelvic muscles hitting my ass with each thrust.
My suit was still upon my body, except my pants were on the flooring of the carriage, but my breasts were spilled out of the vest and dress shirt, them jiggling more with each thrust.

I heard both men groaning, and hearing squelching and slapping sounds, and fapping noises too from Professor Snape rubbing his thick throbbing member off, my face looking down at his face, my face full of esctasy and bliss.
The carriage kept going as Professor Snape ordered the driver to take a detour earlier.

I was feeling my orgasm come to the surface in my ass, and my ass ached so bad, ached in a good way, and my stomach felt so full with Draco thrusting in my ass, and Draco then says to me.
"You're close, I can feel it, and so am I."

"As well as I, and just seeing you jiggle like this is about to make me come."
Professor Snape closed his eyes, and rubs faster on his thick throbbing leaking member, him groaning loudly, and he shot his essence upon my thighs, him breathing hard.

That was too sexy for me to handle seeing Professor Snape come like that, and my body soon with hot flaming aches, had it's hard as hell orgasm, and Draco groans.
"Bloody hell you're squeezing me!"
He gripped my right hip in a strong grip, and thrusts one last time inside me, and I gasp as my body hummed and shuddered, and felt his hot babymakers flood my anus' insides, and it felt good, and Professor Snape leaned upward, and deeply kissed me, his tongue licking and teasing, and caressing my tongue and mouth, and he pulls away.

"Good girl."
Professor Snape says to me, as if him kissing me was a reward.

"Please."
I say to them both.