RINNEY PT 15

~Finney's POV~

"I am going to actually murder you if you dont let go of me in the next two secounds." Vance says to Griffen. Vance kidnapped us all and are forcing us to have a movie night at his place. And we are watching Chainsaw Massacure because Bruce, Billy, and Griffen havent seen it. Griffen had gotten scared and grabbed onto the closest thing near him. Vance's arm. I think Vance wanted Bruce to cling onto him and not Griffen, like how I have a death grip on Robin's arm and am refusing to let him leave. Bruce is just sitting there eating his popcorn. Billy is hiding behind the couch and screaming at anything. Lucky Vances mom is at work and so no one can yell at us all for screaming. "Okay fine you can hold onto me as long as you promise me that I get your first born child." Vance says to Griffen.

"Okay Rumple Stilksitkin." Bruce says while rolling his eyes. I look at Vance. He watches Bruce. I lean over near him.

"Act like your scared." I whipser into his ear. He gived me a strange look.

"Why?! Im not a pussy." He whispers. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah but if you act scared Bruce will allow you to hold onto him or he holds onto you, he probally wants that but is to scared to say so." I whisper to him.

"Fine." He mumbles. I grab back onto Robin's arm and put my head on his shoulder. He grips my waist to I dont jump at the jumpscares so much. He kisses my lips and smiles at me then turns back to the movie. I look over at Vance and Bruce. I could tell a jumpscare was coming up as I saw Vance brace himself. He fakes a jump and grabs onto Bruce's arm. Bruce grabs his forearm and looks at him bewildered. They just stare at each other like a dear in headlights. Bruce then puts his arms around Vance and Vance put his arms around Bruce. Vance meets my eyes.

"Good plan." He mouths to me. I give him a thumbs up. I turn back to the movie.

~When the movie is over~
~Finney's POV~

Billy had stolen like 5 blakents and is snuggled up on the floor. Griffen beside him. Vance and Bruce had fallen asleep too. Bruce's head was on Vance's shoulder and Vance's head was on Bruce's head. Robin and me are the only one's awake. I yawn. "Hey! You promised you'd stay up all night y'know." Robin says.

"I know I know Im sorry Robin." I say, Robin puts his arm around me.

"Dont be sorry mi amor." He says. He kisses me lightly on the lips. He pulls away a bit later. He kisses both of my cheeks and then my forehead. He kisses my jawline and then my neck. Light little kisses. I smile.

"I love you Robin." I say as he kisses me more.

"Not as I love you mi amor." Robin says while pulling away. He yawns this time. "I think we should go to bed." He says. I nod.

"Yeah." I say. I snuggle closer to him and pull a blanket onto us and start to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

550 words.