Searching for a beta reader

Hello, readers!

Long time no see! I want to apologise for that. I can't say I didn't miss you. Unfortunately, I am not posting a new chapter again. I haven't worked on any yet. I also realised that I left the fic at the most interesting part, in my opinion, oh boy!

But I am here with some news. Recently, I began working on this again. I am rewriting the chapters. While writing, I noticed that I made some mistakes and my Word was also showing me some grammatical flaws. I check my works with Grammarly(although it sucks) and I also read them before posting. Yet, everywhere I see that it would be good to have a beta reader...

So I'm looking for one! This is your chance to read chapters before they are posted, sounds exciting, doesn't it? I have some requirements though:

1. You need to know English at B2 level(which is mine and I suppose lot of people's as well but I'm making sure, y'know)

 You need to know English at B2 level(which is mine and I suppose lot of people's as well but I'm making sure, y'know)

"Level B2 corresponds to independent users of the language, i.e. those who have the necessary fluency to communicate without effort with native speakers."
-https://www.britishcouncil.es/en/english/levels/b2#:~:text=Level%20B2%20corresponds%20to%20independent,without%20effort%20with%20native%20speakers.

2. Being able to give criticism freely

3. Being able to work with Google Docs

4. Having Instagram or Discord. It's not necessary but I would prefer it because it's hard to work with Wattpad

This is all that I want. You don't have to have experience in beta reading but it will be good to have some experience in writing and a little free time. All you have to do is write in the comments if you want to try and I will dm you with further information. Don't worry, I don't bite and I'm welcoming everyone!

-Akita