27

Marcus pov:
It really feels incredibly to hold both my mates close as one is talking excitedly with some of our highest guards and might I even say some friends of mine? While my other mate happily cuddles as close as possible into me and at times kisses my chest before smiling shyly at me and going back to being spaced off with a soft smile playing on his lips. Seeing Demetri like this warms my heart even more. I can't even comprehend how much energy it must of cost him to fight of this urge. Thinking about it, I feel even worse with the knowledge that I myself made it even harder for him by sending him off on all those missions. Maybe if I payed more attention I would of figured it out earlier? Then I could of been there for him and gave him permission to feel the way he does. But knowing how stubborn my sweet boy can be, I am not too sure that he would of allowed me to help him. Pretty sure he would of left a wide path between us from then on. Still I wish I would of been able to provide this kind of comfort for him for way longer.
It's also rather sweet how my tiny angel took Demetri's hand and not let it go ever since while she still talked animated with her siblings. Yet she from time to time peeks to Demi and me which makes me really happy since it's obvious she cares for us. I also have my assumption that she wants to make sure that we still are there, even though she is still sitting on my lap but I guess that's sadly normal for someone who fears of being left alone.
„Marcus? May I talk with you? Alone if possible?" Felix asks strongly while the other two guards nod at him that he needs to do that. Demi's grip quickly tightens on my shirt as Adriana also follows his move.
„Give us a minute." I simply say, already indirectly agreeing to this talk while also making sure he understands that I need to calm my mates down before I will be able to leave for said talk. His nod is answer enough and makes me focus back on my two sweet mates.
„Why don't you keep on talking with Alec and Jane while I see what Felix needs from me." I softly say while staying completely calm in the hope that they will see that there is nothing wrong and that there is no reason to worry at all. Slowly and still not too happy that I will leave for a bit they loosen their grip. My angel mirroring Demetri's every move. Sensing this i encouragingly kiss both their foreheads as they both sigh and let go completely. Demetri softly picks up our darling as he once more looks me straight in the eyes while trying to put on a calm expression, yet there still is uncertainty swimming in his eyes. The second I stand up, the both of them seem to get worked up again, well that's something I definitely can't allow.
„It's ok honey, you and our sweet angel are perfectly safe. I am only going to be right in front of that door. I promise Love." I whisper encouragingly as they slowly nod their heads in agreement. With a smile on my face I softly peck each of their mouths lovingly before I once more tell them that I am just outside the door and that I will be right back with them in no time.
As the door falls closed behind Felix and I, I turn around to face him right away. Knowing my two loves, we won't have too much time before one or even both of them get worked up again.
„Lets get right to it felix, I am rather sure that we won't have long before I am needed in there again." I explain and see him nod right away in understanding.
„Right, Alec, Jane and I were having some." he slowly starts before thinking of a word that doesn't seem insulting I guess. So since I definitely want to get back to my mates as fast as possible I decided to make some things clear right away.
„Listen Felix, just say what you guys were talking about and I promise I won't go all king on either of you. I after all know that the three of you truly care for my mates, so just say what's on your guys mind." I state matter of factly as he looks shocked that I would allow him to talk like we are equals (what we are at least in my eyes), but they should know by now that I am not as into being king as my brothers are.
„Right, thank you. I really appreciate it." He quickly says as he sees me looking a bit worried towards the closed door since I myself don't like the feeling of being away from my darlings.
„We were having some concerns with you and Demetri sharing a mate, not because we don't like you or anything like that nonsense." he quickly adds at my sour face. Why were they having concerns? I never treated any of them badly or did I?
„Demetri is our brother that we love dearly and while he might think he isn't obvious, at times he definitely is, especially at certain things, it is very clear to us." he goes on and emphasis the certain things quit a bit to let me know exactly what they were talking about as well as why they might were having issues with me sharing a mate with their brother.
„We saw the way you treated the both of them today and we are happy that you take care of both of them as well as treat them equally. Maybe it is also easier now with all three of you being mates but that's beside the point." Felix simply goes on to say what he wants to while I simply let him without interrupting him of any more questions or worries they might have.
„Still please make sure that you not only keep doing that. But that." he once again stops for a second as he looks slightly uncomfortable which i do have to say makes me even more curious.
„He needs you to reassure him that he is doing good Marcus, because he sadly always thinks the absolute worst of himself. No matter what you might think, with everything that went on for all those years within the Volturi's as well as before his change, he needs the constant verbal AND physical reassurance that he is doing good and that he makes you happy as well as proud, because if you don't, he won't believe that he does anything right. I never met anyone with such a low self esteem while being this amazing as he is, so make sure to show him that because otherwise he won't believe it." he states with begging eyes to not let his brother, my mate, down. Alone from hearing this, I yet again feel awful for not realizing sooner. If those three figured it out, why couldn't I? I should of paid way more attention!
„And make sure to help him with bigger decisions without making him feel like he is a burden to you. If you ever need help or assistance with any of it or you have any questions about certain things, we are always willing to help but I can promise you right now, if you should ever hurt him or my baby sister, neither of us will care that you are our king!" he ends sternly while warming my heart that they would even threaten me just to protect their siblings. I also am very thankful that they decided on talking with me about my sweet boy, guess they assumed that he will try to hide this precious side of himself from me so that's why they meant to stirre me in the right direction to take proper care of my mate.
„Thank you Felix I already figured out what you meant to say, so please know that I will do my best to be there in every way my honey needs me. I can also only thank the three of you for taking such good care of him till now." I honestly thank him from the bottom of my heart that my mate at least had such great siblings. That means more to me than I can possibly put into words.
„I also would like for you guys to tell me if I do something wrong, the last thing I would want is to hurt either of the two of them. So Please tell me if I miss anything or if that sneaky boy try's to hide something from me since he thinks it would bother me." I add as Felix sighs in relief that I took their worry for what it was and for also further wanting them to keep an eye out for my mates.
„Lets get back in, I can hear the two of them get restless." I softly say as I already open the door to get back to my loves.