31

Demetri's pov:
When my vision slowly focuses I am feeling all warm and safe which is absolutely not usual at all.
„Shh, you are perfectly safe baby boy." Marcus deep voice whispers against my ear. His cold breath lets me shudder as I try to figure out from where he knows that moniker. Oh my god, did I tell him!? Now he is going to think of me as a complete sicko! How could I of let him in on my biggest secret. Fuck! Did I call him, no I wouldn't of let that word slip. Right? No if I would of he definitely wouldn't still hold me like that! Yeah, maybe he doesn't know my weakness.
„Can you turn around for me? Wanna talk with you from face to face." he soothingly asks while his big hand keeps on caressing my side. He wants to talk? What about? Why can't I remember what was said as I was under?
„Demetri?" Marcus asks me worriedly. The use of my name makes me flinch inwardly as my head lifts in slight panic that I might of disappointed him. My stinging eyes making sure to let me know that I am about to cry. Gosh, how much I hate to be this sensitive! No wonder I disappointed my mate again. The two of them would be so much better off without me.
Two strong arms suddenly lift me in the air like a ragdoll befor I get put on a familiar lap. Marcus looks a mix of highly disappointed and heartbroken.
„We need to talk Demetri." Marcus yet again says seriously while I try very hard to not cry like a baby in fear that he will leave me now since I am way to much trouble.
„I don't want you to feel like this every time you submitted to me. I know that it's that assholes fault as well as mine, since I wasn't paying enough attention to figure out that you were being abused." he goes on as my heart hurts at how pained his voice sounds and how he thinks that it's his fault.
„But I need you to work with me on it. I can't bear to see you like this. Alone the way you right away jump to the conclusion that you are not normal is blowing my mind!" he states with a look of desperation on his face while i still don't know what I should think of all of that.
„You, my sweet and wonderful baby boy are absolutely perfect in every which way! And I need you to believe that as well." he softly whispers as a hand slowly caresses my cheek lovingly. My heart soars at that statement, absolutely not used at all for anyone to see me that way.
„I love you!" he whispers with such honesty that a small choked up sob leaves my lips.
„I love you just like you are! I love when you get all submissive and cuddly. I love when those beautiful eyes of yours shine so absolutely innocent and full of trust towards me. I love that you trust me enough to let go of that thick protective layer that you have around you at all times and simply be you around me. But I hate that the second your senses come back, you try to push me away again." he says with such urgency and honesty I can't hold back any longer and throw my arms around him to hug him comfortingly.
„Please don't keep pushing me away Demetri! I love you and I love each and every side of you! So please don't let your fears and all those idiots get in that pretty head of yours and stop you from living your life the way you always wanted to! I am willing to give you absolute everything you want and need, so please let me." Marcus nearly begs with such a vulnerability I have never seen or heard ever before. This lets me realize how much I truly hurt him every time I draw away from him after letting him in. With that in mind, I feel myself crack and how I let him in complete. I can literally feel as I let go of every worry and insecurity I have, as my body gets pulled incredibly tight into Marcus as if he also feels that I finally let go of everything.
„I love you too." I say with as much love I can possibly master as his eyes fill with tears as well.
„I promise baby boy, i will always be there for you." he promises as I feel such immense joy build in my body that I nearly feel as if my body needs to explode since it isn't big enough to hold it in.
„Like we already talked about, I wont make you submit to me every second of every day, or ever if you don't feel like it. Never will I ever do anything that you don't like or anything that you feel uncomfortable with. We are mates, which means that we are equals! So tell me what you want and what you don't. Communication is key! With this specific relationship even more than with others! So no more holding back." he says while I happily nod along with everything he says because I know he is right.
„Again, I won't make you submit if you don't want to, BUT!" he says and makes me instantly sit up straighter, knowing whatever comes next is very important to my mate and therefore just as important to me.
„I do expect you to come to me and let me know when you need anything! And I mean absolutely ANYTHING! I need you to trust me and come to me with your problems, your worries and I definitely need you to come to me if anything or anyone makes you feel uncomfortable or worse!" he strictly lists of while my heart fills even more with appreciation for my amazing mate. Here I thought he will list of things he needs me to follow to please him, but yet he only seems to want to make me feel even more safe as well as trust him with everything. Something that's completely logical seeing as we are mates!
„Because if I ever should hear that someone yet again targeted MY mate, we are going to have a problem! Did I make myself clear?" he questions seemingly in complete Dom mode at the prospect alone, of anyone daring to do so again.
„I understand daddy." I say with a shy smile. Alone the fact to be able to say daddy out loud now, without the urge to shy away or hide makes me preen slightly in utter joy. The proud smile of Marcus only makes me beam even wider as the feeling of accomplishment overflows me even more.
„Good Boy! My very good boy!" Marcus says and kisses me lovingly. My heart flutters in joy that I can make my mate this happy by simply being just myself. With that knowledge now thought, I vow to myself that from now on I am going to be simply me. Because that is exactly what I want and even more important also what my mate wants me to do.
„So I can call you daddy?" I softly ask. Wanting to be sure that he really is fine with that word. After all I know how controversial it is and how many think of it as sick. Yet my belly always made a flip whenever I even thought of the possibility that someone would take care of me and love on me. Someone that would take me as I am and help me with my insecurities.
„I love being your daddy my sweet boy! You have no idea what that word did to me when you called me your daddy!" he honestly says with a suggestive wink in the end. Making my belly do yet another flip. Happy that he not only accepts it, but also seems to enjoy it when I call him that. A happy sigh falls from my lips as I lay my head on his shoulder completely relaxed, finally feeling like I belong. Like I came home.
„I got you baby boy! No matter what." Marcus promises as he kisses my forehead as his arms enclose me completely into his. Intensifying the safe feeling even more that now runs through me.
„Our little love and I will forever be there for you my sweet boy." he whispers once again as I simply enjoy him holding me like that. Truly thankful that I finally belong.