29

Marcus pov:
After this very intense moment, we decided to make something fun, which lead to my angel now sitting in a wheelchair as my sweet boy pushes her around in the hospital park. It did take us a bit of convincing to get Carlisle to allow us to wander outside for a bit, but at the end he was ok with it. However only after we promised to stay on the hospital property and only for thirty minutes maximum. Which was fair I guess.
„Demi?" my angel asks thoughtfully and with a bit of uncertainty. Still Demetri asked her to go on since he just like me wanted to know what's on her mind. When she held out her hand to him, he irritatedly rounds the wheelchair and kneels down so they are now at eye level. The way she holds tightly onto his hand makes me get a bit antsy as a bad feeling about her question starts to form in my gut, but I assume it's to late to stop it now anyway.
„You should call our siblings." she softly whispers as my sweet boy looks unsure and already stiffer than seconds ago. Not wanting him to panic once again, I reassuringly lay my hand on his shoulder and add a bit of pressure to help ground him. He takes a few deep breaths before he lifts his head a bit to be able to look our love in the eyes again.
„I mean, you don't need to talk about the topic or anything." she quickly adds as she seems to realize that he still is rather unsure how to act around them now. I mean, for him they had no clue about him being submissive, yet he just found out that they not only knew, but also helped him without him even realizing it.
„Just let them know that you are ok. I am sure they are still very worried for you." she further explains her thought process which does definitely make sense. And knowing the three long enough, I also can only agree with her that they surely are going crazy in worry for their brother.
„Why don't I call them for you honey?" I softly ask him in a certain tone that lets him go all lax again as the worry falls off of him, since the decision already was made for him.
„Anything you don't want me to tell them?" i ask him. Wanting him to know that I still give him the chance to do it his way if he really wants to, but his eyes already tell me that I should do this for him as I see fit, which I definitely understand and appreciate.
„I will help you guys back to the room then before making that call." I inform them as they both only nod. When we are near by my angels room, I only then realize that I used my so called Dom voice on the both of them to which they both went pliant to. By now I figured that Demetri right away relaxes whenever I use it on him, but I guess so does sweet Adriana. The wide and happy smiles as well as their relaxed features make me rather proud. It's good to know that they both react like that, it after all means I can also use it when I need them to calm down since they are getting worked up over something.
What I however won't ever do is use it against them! This is a very sacred thing to me and yes using it gives me pleasure and all, but only because it's a show of affection! It's a very special and sacred thing that only works between true mates! And while some may abuse that for their own pleasure, I am not one of those nasty beings. We might use it in the bedroom in the future, but never ever will I use it to bend their will for my wishes. Submissive's Are the most precious beings on this planet, so they also should be treated with the utmost respect! And especially MY mates!! MY submissive's deserve the world and need to be treated like the princess and prince that they are.
Not like some slaves like others treat their supposed mates. I saw with my own gift what that does to their bonds. And I would never wish that upon anyone! Especially those poor submissives that only want to find their mates and live their happily ever after with them, yet the one they should be able to trust treats them so poorly that their bond falls apart until they sadly pass away. I myself made sure that there was put a law in place, that no one was allowed to take advantage of their mates nor submissive, I even made sure the punishment was torture. Of course not on those poor submissives, they instead get taken into the coven if they wished so and treated with love and respect like they should of been from the very get go!
„Why don't you get on the bed and cuddle? I will make it quick before I join you." I ask yet say as they right away do as I said. Of course I made sure to help them get comfy and drape the fluffy blanket around them, to make them feel all cared for and loved. After asking them if they were comfy, I kiss both their lips lovingly before I call Felix in the bathroom to allure the feeling of a privat conversation while still being close by my mates if they should need or want me.
„How is Demetri? Is he ok? Please tell us that he doesn't hate us now!?" they rush out all their questions at once after answering the call.
„Calm down guys, Demetri is perfectly fine. He only was overwhelmed since he had no idea that you knew about it. I think he also was afraid that you might think badly of him now after figuring it out but I made sure to tell him that that's the furthest from the truth." I calmly explain as they sigh heavily. Only confirming our assumption that they were extremely worried about their brother.
„He still felt too unsure how to talk to you or act around you for right now but I am sure we will be able to talk this out in no time." I simply go on to explain why I am calling instead of Demetri, which they thankfully right away understand and only were happy that he was taken care of.
„I will make sure to talk some more about it with him a bit later, for right now he mainly tried to work it out on his own. What he surely knows thought is that he loves you guys and that you love him, he even made sure to remind our angel that you guys are their siblings and not only his. So try to be a bit more patient and I promise to keep you updated." I say and they seem slightly confused that I would willingly promise them that as well as that I would talk to him further about it, yet they sound more than relieved that I would do that. But I think it's the least I could do, I after all know how close they are and how much they mean to my sweet boy. The least I want is for him to loose them since they are the most important people for him, apart from our angel and me I suppose. So after once more promising that I will call them soon again, I end the call to look after my mates.