Chapter 4

"Why do you look so tired Belle?" I flinched at Lumiere's voice behind me.

"Well you know, staying up with you on the phone doing our project. The basic stuff" I say rolling my eyes, still walking.

I hear him huff "Well you could have told me you were tired, you know. We do have until the end of the month to finish. There's nothing to rush."

"Easy for you to say, I even had to do my homework last night after we got off the phone cause I didn't do it before you called me" I reply to him giving him a glare.

"Well, Now you know to tell me when your tired or need to stop. Okay?" Side-eyeing him, I'm hesitant at his statement but I nod anyway.

"Alright, now Ill see you later." I hear him say, his voice getting distant as I approach my locker.

I Sigh and grab my thighs out of my locker and make my way towards my class. I freeze when I see Adam around the corner.

I should go to him. Shouldn't I? I comply and walk towards him with a small smile on my face before I Tap on his shoulder. "Hey Adam" I say as I see him turn around from the sudden contact

"Ah, Hello Belle. How are you?"

"I'm good Adam, how are you?"

"I'm doing alright Belle. Do you need anything?" He says, looking away from my gaze.

"No I don't need anything I just thought I should come and talk to you since we are going to get to know each other eventually." I say my smile growing wider.

"Oh Alright. I'm going to go to class now. If you don't mind me leaving." He says closing his locker.

"Oh sure, I don't mind, I was just about to go too anyway. I'll see you later though "I say waving to him as I start walking away from him, going in another direction.

When I see him wave back and finally meet my eyes in the distance my eyes grow wide.

Turning around and trudging my way to my homeroom hearing footsteps all around me.

I hear large footsteps coming up behind me at a fast pace. Looking behind me I see the one person I don't want to see right now.

"Belle, why did I see you with him?" He says slowing down when he gets to me.

"Why would that concern you, Gaston? It's none of your business. Why are you following me anyway? Don't you always come the back way?" I ask him, venom lacing my voice

"It is my concern that I see my future wife hanging out with other guys, especially The Beast. And yes I do most of the time come the back way but I wanted to see you and walk with you to out homeroom, Because it's gentleman like."

I roll my eyes at him not wanting to speak to him anymore I speed up and go through a crowd to get him off of my tail.

When I get to the other side of the crowd, I don't see Gaston behind me anymore so I make my way to my homeroom, which is surprisingly not far from me.

I open the door to be greeted by Mr.D'Arque and a few other students.

Going to sit down at my desk and opening my book to the last page we stopped on.

Just before the bell rings students start flooding into the classroom and a few after the bell, which Mr.D'Arque told to sit down and they would be counted tardy.

Mr.D'Arque starts class while a lot of people doze off. I Mean who wants to be taught math first thing in the morning? Well I do cause the problems wakes me up because of how stressful they are.