chapter 2- hale.

The class goes on and new me, stiles and Scott are walking to our lockers wich are next to each other luckily.
"Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?" This girl asks us.
"Cause she's hot. Beautiful people herd together." Stiles says.
"Who's Lydia?" I ask.
"The popular girl, it's the one that's talking to Allison."
"Ohh the one with the cute boyfriend?"
"Yeah- what? I mean sure i guess. I thought she was more your type? I mean she's everyone's type."
"Nah not really. Hey, Scott you ok?"
"Huh? Oh yeah, i was just thinking about uh lacrosse."
"Why lacrosse?"
"It's the schools sport, were both on the team but we just stay at the bench cause we suck at it."
"Cool."
"You should come watch the practice, it's after class."
"Maybe i will. I have to go to my next class but here, have my number."
STILES POV:
OH MY GOD y/n just gave me his number- I'm cool. It's cool. Don't don't have a bisexual crisis right now he just wants to keep in touch.
"Cool, I'll text you later."
"K, bye guys."
"Bye!"
Y/NS POV:
The classes are now over and i decide to go to the practice like stiles said.
I get there and see him sitting in the bench while Scott is in goal.
"Boo!" I say as i scare him from behind making him jump a bit.
"Jesus Christ- you scared the shit out if me!"
"Sorry~"
"It's fine, I'm glad you came. Your about to see Scott fail at this game."
"Damn ok."
They start playing but after a few fails Scott is actually good at the game. I can see it's not usual because stiles seems surprised. God he's so cute.
"Yeah!" Stiles says cheering Scott on.
"Go Scott! -I say, joining in.- okay, i gotta go. See ya tomorrow stiles."
"Oh ok, see ya."
I go home and take off my bandages so my cuts can breathe then, i finally get some sleep.
STILES POV:
Me and Scott are in the woods looking for the other half of the body he found yesterday but apparently it's not here anymore, maybe the killer moved it and took his inhaler he lost here sense he can't find it.
I see this guy's just standing there a few feet from us so i let Scott know.
"Scott, look."
"H- hey."
"What are you doing here? This is private property." The guy says.
"Oh sorry man we didn't know."
"Yeah, our bad."
He throws Scotts inhaler to him and then he's just gone.
"Ok let's get out of here."
"Dude, that was Derek Hale. You remember right? He's only a few years older than us." I say.
"Remember what?"
"His family? They all burned to death in a fire like ten years ago."
"I wonder what he's doing back."
"Come on." I say as we start walking out of the woods.
"Hey, isnt y/ns last name hale?"
"Oh, yeah actually. Do you think they could be related?"
"I mean it makes sense. Y/n joins the school at the same time he comes back? I mean, that a hell of a coincidence."
"Okay true.."
"Hey does that mean you have a crush on like the only family member he has left?"
"Ok i didn't say i have a crush on him i just think he's a nice looking guy-"
"Yeah, ok." He says with a chuckle.
Y/NS POV:
After a few hours i wake up to a message from a random number.
•unknown:
-hey! It's stiles, just saving your number. This is y/n right?
•me:
-sorry i think you have the wrong number.
*Changed unknown to stiles☺️.*
•stiles☺️:
-oh, sorry.
•me:
-nah man I'm just kidding, it's y/n.
•stiles☺️:
-funny.
•me:
-thank you ;)
After texting him for a while i decide to go to bed for the rest of the day.