chapter 4- keeping an eye on him.

After driving around the woods for a while, it's already light outside and we finally find him. I sit in the back of the car and let him stay in the front next to stiles.
We stay silent for a while while stiles drives.
"You know what actually worries me the most?" Scott says.
"If you say Allison I'm gonna punch you in the head." Stiles says.
"She probably hates me know."
"Ugh.. i doubt that. But you might wanna come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or, you know, you can just tell her the truth and revel in the awesomeness of the fact that your a fricking werewolf.. ok bad idea."
"He's right you know? She's really into you."
"Yeah, we'll get through this. C'mon, if i have to I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice. I had a bia once i could do it."
"Yeah, we don't eat mice."
We talk some more on our way to school and he explains what happened last night.
We get to school and the classes go by. Now they're gonna have the lacrosse practice but stiles wanted me to hangout with him.
We're in the boys locker room talking while all the guys in the team put on the lacrosse uniform.
"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asks Scott."
"Yeah.."
"Why does he look traumatized-" i say.
"Did she give you a second chance or.."
"Yeah."
"Told ya, she's into you."
"Yeah! Alright, so everything's good!"
"No."
"No?"
"Remember the hunters? Her dad is one of them."
"Her dad?"
"Shot me.."
"Allison's father?"
"With a crossbow."
"Shit.."
".. Allison's father?"
"Yes her father! Oh my god- oh my god."
"Scott snap out of it, ok? You ok? Hey, alright. He didn't recognize you, right?"
"No i don't think so."
"Does she know about him?"
"Oh yeah, i don't know. What if she does she's gonna kill me man. I can't-"
"Ok just focus on lacrosse ok? Here Scott, take this. Take this and focus on lacrosse for now ok? It's all you gotta do, yeah?"
"Lacrosse."
"Here we go."
"How did i not realize it sooner?" I say as me and stiles walk to the field and sit on the bench.
"Do you know who are the hunters?"
"Some of them. I mean, i just didn't really connect her to the argents. I forgot that was her name i was so distracted when i met her."
"Distracted? With what?"
".. nothing." I can't just tell him i was distracted because i just met him, a super cute guy.
Scott gets a bit agressive at the came and stiles helps him go to the locker room away from everyone while theyre focused on the guy he hurt. Before i follow them i see Derek standing next to one of the bleachers.
I go with them to make sure he doesn't hurt stiles.
"Ok, here we go. Sit down you ok? Scott you ok?"
"Get away from me!" He says, we can see him slowly start to turn.
Stiles walks away from him and Scott starts following him through the room, trying to hurt him because he can't control it.
"Stiles, stay behind me ok?"
"What? Oh yeah ok."
Scott climbs in the ceiling and jumps from place to place after us.
Stiles gets the fire extinguisher and uses it in him wich seemed to help him turn back into normal.
I push stiles out of the room and go over to Scott.
"Scott, take the helmet off ok? Breathe through it." I say.
"What happened?"
"You can come back stiles." I say as he walks in the room again.
"You tried to kill me. It's like i said before, it's the anger. It's your pulse rising, it's a trigger."
"Your Right. I have to go ok? I think i saw my brother and i want to make sure he's ok. If anything happens at all I'm gonna be out there ok?"
"Yeah."
I walk back to the field and see Derek.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"Im keeping an eye on him. To make sure he doesn't turn Infront of everyone."
"I have it handled."
"Yeah well i also have to protect you, so."
"Really? I can protect myself thank you very much."
"I'm not playing. If he hurts you. I hurt him."
"Look, the guys already think all of this is your fault. I can take care of this ok? You kinda freak them out a bit."
"Look, just because you don't want you new boyfriend to hate me doesn't mean I'm gonna stop keeping an eye on Scott. He can't control himself and he could out every werewolf because of that."
"New boyfriend? What are you talking about? You mean stiles? He's straight."
"Yeah, whatever i know you like him. That's why I'll also make sure he doesn't get hurt. Even though I don't like him."
"Uh.. thanks? But really at least for the rest of the school day your don't have to stay here I'm literally next to them."
"Fine."
The rest of the school day goes by and i go home.