chapter 3- prince.

I wake up and get ready for school.

After that, i go let Derek know I'm leaving

"Hey, idiot. I'm going to school. I'll be back later."
"Okay, bye nerd."
I walk to school and apparently first class is for the lacrosse team to practice so i go there and see stiles frantically trying to talk to Scott but he goes to practice.
The practice starts and stiles goes sit on the bench so i decide to walk over to him.
"Hey stiles!"
"Oh hi y/n!"
"You okay? You seem kinda stressed."
"No yeah I'm ok. Hey, can i ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Is your brother Derek Hale?"
"Yeah, why?"
"It's probably nothing."
"What is it? Did he do something? He can be a weirdo sometimes."
"Well, yesterday me and Scott were looking for his inhaler he lost in the woods when he was uh- running and we met him there. He was talking about how it was private property and shit."
"Oh, yeah he's a bit overprotective over things, it was probably near my house. He gets a bit paranoid. Don't worry though, hes actually a big softie when you get to know him."
"Yeah, I'm sure he is."
The coach says that Scott is starting on the team and everyone cheers for him.
"Woo! Let's go Scott! -I cheer but then see stiles still worried about something.- what is it? I thought you'd be happy for him."
"I am, i was just.. thinking of something."
"Okay well, i gotta go to my next class now but I'll see you around weirdo. And remember, if you need to talk to someone you can talk to me. You can trust me."
"Yeah, thanks y/n. Have a good class."
"Thanks weirdo."
The day goes by and soon the classes are over so i go for a walk.
It's now about 4pm and I'm at home listening to music when i get a text from stiles.
•stiles☺️:
-hey y/n!
-can you talk right now?
•me:
-hey stiles, sure i can talk.
•stiles☺️:
-great! Can you stop by my place real quick? It's really important.
•me:
-sure? Just pass me the address and I'll be there.
We text a bit more and he tell me the address. He also says it has to do with why he was acting strange today so i go over to his place.
I get there and knock on his front door.
"Hey y/n! Thank you for coming."
"Hey! No problem man, what's up?"
"Okay so, i know this is gonna sound insane right now and your probably gonna think it really wired or on drugs really but i promise you I'm 100% serious."
"..ok?"
He explains the entire situation to me.
"So, your basically telling me that you think Scott is a werewolf?"
"Yes."
"Ok, let's say i believe you. Do you have any evidence of that?"
"Actually i think i do, come here." He says walking to his room.
"Wow, you've done a lot of research. I'm impressed."
"Wait really?"
"Yeah, i love investigating things. You did a good job."
"Oh well, thank you! -he says while blushing with a cute proud smile.- so, earlier he stopped by and i told him my theory wich he did not like at all and we ended up in an argument that led to this scratch mark of the back of my chair. Now tell me that's not a wear wolf."
"Shit! Yeah that's not a normal scratch those are some clean cuts there, whatever did this has to be pretty sharp."
"Exactly! Like uh i don't know, maybe claws?"
"Yeah.. wait he didn't hurt you did he? Cause if he did you can tell me and i can beat him up if i have to I'm not afraid of a little wear wolf."
"No, I'm fine. He also apologized before he left."
"Oh ok good.. what are you smiling at?"
"Nothing, just the fact that you would stand up for me." He says with a smirk.
"Of course i would. I got your back."
"So uh- he's going to Lydia's party tonight with Allison."
"Isn't tonight a full moon?"
"Yeah. That's why I was gonna ask you if you would maybe wanna go to the party.. with me?"
"As your date or-"
"Y- no, no uh as friends i didn't mean to be weird. Just to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't go all wear wolf on everyone."
STILES POV:
Goddamit why did i have to ruin my chances with him?
"Oh.. friends. Sure, I'll help you."
Did he want it to be a date? What? No! No he wouldn't want to go out with me i mean even if he was gay i wouldn't be his type.
"Ok great! I can pick you up at 7:30?"
"Sure, and just so you know if anything happens I'm a pretty good fighter so just let me know."
"Ok sure! You'll be my knight in shining armor!"
Aw shit that was such a bad joke- why do I get so nervous talking to him? I mean i still like Lydia right? It doesn't make sense.
"Sure, I'll be your knight in shining armor. -he says with a chuckle.- I'll see you then, my prince~" he says as he walks away.
I know he was sarcastic but OHMYGOD he kinda flirted with me! Ok i have to stop being so fucking gay for him calm down it's fine.
Y/NS POV:
I get home and just start thinking to myself, it's been a while sense someone became a wear wolf. Normally we are born that way but also, who could have bit him? I know Derek wouldn't do that and i certainly didn't do that. I don't know. This is all very weird.
I get ready for my non-date date with stiles.

After a while, he texts me telling me he's outside

I walk over to his car and get inside.
"Nice car prince. You look good." I say.
"T- thanks! You also look really handso- good. Yeah, you look good." He says stumbling with his words while blushing.
"Aww i made you blush how cute~"
"Yeah yeah whatever~"
We drive to the party and get out of the car.
"Shall we?" I ask him, offering him to hold my hand.
"Hell yeah!" He says all exited, holding my hand.
When we get there i let go of his hand to not make him uncomfortable and we start hanging out and dancing to the songs there.
After a while we see Scott walking away from the party looking pretty sick.
"Hey, you ok there?" Stiles asks him.
"Scott?" I ask.
He doesn't respond, he just goes over to his car and drives home.
Then, suddenly i see my brother there.
"What the fuck is he doing here?" I say.
"I don't know, i think he's giving Allison a ride home. He's sketchy, sorry."
"Nah i get it. C'mon, let's go talk to him."
"Wha-"
"Hey, weirdo what are you doing here?" I ask but he drives away with her before we can get to him.
"We should go check on Scott."
"Yeah, let's go."
We drive to his house and walk in. Sense i don't know the place i follow stiles.
We knock on his door.
"Go away." Scott says.
"Scott? It's me and y/n! Let me in Scott i can help!"
"No! Listen you gotta find Allison."
"She's fine alright, we saw her get a ride from the party she's fine-"
"I think i know who it is!"
"What- just let me in! We can talk."
"It's Derek! Ok? Derek Hale! He's the one that bit me, he's the one that killed the girl in the woods!"
"What? That's bullshit!" I say.
"Scott.. Derek is the one the drive Allison from the party."
We hear him lock the door and go out the window.
"Scott!"
"Wait lemme open this." I say, stepping in front of stiles.
"How are you gonna open it it's locked? What do you have like a hair clip like in the movies?"
"No, i got something better. -i say breaking the handle and opening the door.- strength."
"What the hell wou did you do that?"
"Not now stiles! He's gone we have to get to Allison first."
"I'll drive."
We get to the car and start going to her house.
"While we get there can you please explain to me what the hell is going on?"
"Look, i don't know what you two think but Derek wouldn't turn anyone! I know that because he's my brother and we're both werewolves since birth. He wouldn't do anything like that. We need to get there fast because it's the first time he's turning he can get out of control and maybe hurt someone like Allison or my fucking brother."
Stiles doesn't say anything for the rest of the ride there.
We get there and he goes up to the house to check on her while i stay behind to see if i catch Scott.
Luckily she's ok and Scott doesn't come by her place.
"Look, I'm gonna look around for stiles you can go home if you want to." He says.
"No way I'm leaving you alone with him. I'm helping you find him."
We start driving around the woods looking for Scott.