chapter 9- spiral.

It's later that night and I wake up and hear Derek coming home, guess he went out again after that.
I hear him arguing with someone and then I get what's going on. He and Scott are arguing again cause Scott won't stop being such a little bit and try to understand the situation.
Derek is trying to explain that the alpha who we still don't know who he is was the one who bit him so that means it wants Scott as a part of his patch which means sooner or later Scott is going to have to kill with him or something like that to be a part of his pack. Scott still keeps talking about school and his normal life. I get it's a hard thing to get used to but he's gonna have to figure this out one way or another. I mean this alpha is already killing innocent people, who knows what's next.
They keep talking for a while and Scott finally goes home.
I go back to sleep after things calm down.
It's the next day and I get ready and go to school.

I get to school and meet up with stiles.
"Hey y/n!" He says.
"Hey!"
"How are you? You know uh after last night?"
"I'm fine."
"That's good, did you hear what happened last night?"
"No, what?"
"There was a murder at the video store. No one knows who or what did it but they think it's some sort of mountain lion. And this is the best part, you know who was there when I happened? Jackson and Lydia."
"Shit, are they ok?"
"Yeah."
"Well, at least that's good.. do you think it was the same thing that bit Scott?"
"Yes, actually I do."
"Speaking of Scott, where is he?"
"He went to talk to Allison, it's her birthday. So I won't be surprised if I don't see them today."
"Got it."
"You uh look good by the way." He says nervously.
"Thanks stiles, you look good too." I say making him blush.
We get to our first class.
"Just a friendly reminder that the parent teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a C avarege are required to attend. I won't name you because the shame and self-disgust should be more tan enough punishment. Has anyone seen Scott McCall? -he says looking at us in that last part. Then Jackson walks into the class and our teacher tells him something probably since he witnessed all of that last night and then gets back to the class.- everyone, start reading chapter nine. Mr. Stilinski, try putting the highliter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloring book."
"Hey Danny, can I ask you a question?" Stiles asks Danny who is sitting Infront of us.
"No." He says.
"Well I'm going to anyway. Um, did Lydia show up in your  homeroom today?"
"No."
"Can I ask you another question?"
"Awnser is still no."
"Does anyone know what happened to  her and Jackson last night?"
"He wouldn't tell me."
"But he's your best friend.. one more question."
"What?" He says impatiently.
"Do you find me attractive?" He says stumbling out of his chair.
I start laughing at him as Danny ignores him.
"You're so weird sometimes, stiles." I say between laughs.
"What? It's a genuine question. I wanted to know if gay guys find me attractive."
"Got it."
"You know, I guess I could've just asked you." He says rethinking his decision.
I see Danny let out a little laugh at the comment which I find funny.
"Yeah, sure. -i say reading my book. Stiles keeps waiting for an answer.- fine, you're pretty attractive stiles. Now focus in class."
He smiles proudly at himself and continues to read his book.
The rest of the classes go by and we don't see Scott or Allison so I figure they just skipped school.
Stiles decides to go check in on Lydia and I go for a walk. After like half an hour I was about to go home but I get a call from stiles.
"Hey stiles, what's up?" I say.
"Y/n! At least someone is awnsering me. So I went by Lydia's place earlier to make sure she was ok and I accidentally saw a message on her phone and I need you to come check this out. It's related to that thing that bit Scott." He says.
"Ok, where are you?"
"My place."
"Ill be right there."
"Ok, thanks."
I hang up and go to stiles place. When I get there as soon as I was gonna knock on the front door his dad opens it.
"Oh, hi."
"Hey y/n, you here to see stiles?"
"Yeah."
"He's in his room. I was just heading out."
"Cool, thanks."
"Yeah, no problem."
I go up to his room and walk inside.
"Y/n! Of so you're not gonna believe what I found on her phone-"
"You took her phone?"
"What else was I supposed to do?"
"Whatever, just show me."
He shows me a video that was taken last night and I see some kind of wolf from the incident that happened. It doesn't look like a normal wolf tho..
"Do you have any idea what it is?"
"I mean, I could just be a wolf but there's also this type of werewolf, an alpha that can fully turn into a wolf but they are way more rare.."
We talk a bit about what it could be and stiles decides to delete the video so Lydia doesn't see it.
We start looking at some files from his dad's work that might be related to this alpha situation.
After about an hour I decide to go home and on my way there I meet up with Derek
"Hey idiot."
"Hey nerd." He says.
"What are you doing? Oh, let me guess.. going to torment Scott?"
"That's a way of saying that."
"Well, I'm gonna go with you, this might be fun."
"It's better if you don't-"
"Yeah I didn't ask you I'm going."
"Fine."
We get to Scotts place and sneak into his room to catch him by surprise, honestly I just wanted to scare him a bit.
After a few minutes Scott walks into his room looking worried and he closes his window as if he's hiding from something. He turns on the light and looks over at where we are getting jumpscared.
"You seriously need to stop doing that!" Scott says.
"So what happened? Did he talk to you?"
"Yeah. We had a nice conversation about the weather. No he didn't talk!"
"Yeah, sorry Derek that was a dumb question."
"Well, did you get anything off of him? An impression?"
"What do you mean?"
"Remember your other senses are heightened. Communication doesn't have to be spoken."
"It can be a feeling or something like that. What kind of feeling did you get from him?"
"Anger."
"Focused on you?"
"No, not me... But there was definitely anger I could feel it. Especially when he drew the spiral."
"Oh shit."
"Wait, the what? What'd you just say?"
"He drew this spiral on the window of my car in the condensation, you know? ..what? You two have this look like you know what that means."
"No it's.. it's nothing." Derek says as we go to leave.
"Wait a second. You can't do that! You can't ask me to trust you and then just keep things to yourself."
"It doesn't mean anything."
"You buried your sister under a spiral. What does it mean?"
"You don't wanna know."
"Derek, maybe we shoul-"
"Don't. Let's go."
"Sorry man, maybe I'll tell you later. In the meanwhile you should probably stay a way from Allison you know, since her family is probably investigating this too."
"Stay away from Allison. Got it."
We go home and before I go to my room Derek stops and talks to me.
"You might not wanna spend much time here throughout the days.. just to be safer."
"Why? Did something happen?"
"Some of the argents stopped by earlier I just don't want you to get hurt."
"Shit, what did they do?"
"Nothing. Good night."
I go to my room and try to get some sleep.