chapter 6- Laura hale.

It's been a while and the police arrived and put Derek into handcuffs before telling him to wait in the cop car.
Me and stiles walk over to the car he's in without anyone noticing besides Scott.
"Ok, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you.. okay maybe i am. Doesn't matte. I just want to know something. The girl you killed, she was a werewolf. She was a different kind wasn't she? I mean, she can turn herself into an actual wolf and i know Scott can't do that, neither can y/n right?" Stiles says.
"Right." I respond.
"Yeah, ok. Is that why you killed her?"
"Why are you so worried about me when it's your friends who's the problem? When he shifts on the field what do you think they're gonna do, huh? Just keep cheering him on? I can't stop him from playing but you can. And trust me you want to."
The sheriff opens the door and grabs stiles arm, pushing him out of the car.
"Can I have a minute with my brother?" I ask. He looks at stiles, then at me and nods.
"Derek I'm so sorry you're caught in all of this.. i tried to tell them it's not you but even i have to say you look suspicious. If i didn't know you i would also think you were the one who did this. What's going on?"
"It's ok y/n, i get it. I'll tell you all about this later but for now you have to promise me you won't let Scott play."
"Yeah, i promise. I got this don't worry."
"Good. Now go save your boyfriend from his dad." He says looking through the window at stiles who is getting lectured by his dad.
"For the last time Derek, he's not my boyfriend." I say getting out of the car.
Stiles stops talking to his dad and starts going to his car.
"Did he get mad?" I ask, walking next to him.
"A bit, it's fine."
Me, stiles and Scott get into the car and start driving to one of their homes.
I don't know why but i feel weird, it's probably lack of sleep or something I'm sure I'm fine.
"So uh.. my house is basically a crime scene so do you guys know any place i could stay at?" I ask.
"Oh, right. I didn't even stop to think about that. You can stay at my place for a while." Stiles says.
"You sure you're dad won't mind the brother of the main suspect for a murder to stay in his house?"
"Yeah, I'll talk to him but don't worry i know he'll say yes."
"Cool, thanks stiles."
"No problem."
"I can't find anything of wolfsbane being used for burial." Scott says.
"Just keep looking. Maybe it's like a ritual or something. Like, maybe they bury you as a wolf. Or maybe it's like a special skill you know, like something you have to learn."
"I'll put it on my to do list. Right underneath figure out how the hell I'm playing the game tonight."
"Maybe it's different for girl werewolf's-"
"Okay, stop it."
"You ok Scott?"
"Stop what?"
"Stop saying werewolves! Stop enjoying this so much."
"You ok?"
"No! No, I'm far from being okay!"
"You know, you're gonna have to accept this Scott. Sooner or later."
"I can't."
"Well you're gonna have to."
"No i can't breathe."
"Honestly tho, what's happening? It feels like i can't breathe. Maybe you should stop the car and let him get some fresh air."
"Pull over!"
"Why? What's happening?"
Scott goes through stiles back back and sees the rope with wolfsbane.
"You kept it?"
"Stiles!"
"What was i supposed to do with it?"
"Not keep it!"
"Stop the car!" Scott says with his eyes now glowing bright yellow.
Stiles quickly stops the car and gets out of it with the backpack them he throws is far into the woods. I get out with him.
"Okay, were good. You- Scott?"
When we look back at the car we see Scotts door wide open and notice he's gone, he probably ran away. It happens way more often than people think when they're getting used to being a werewolf.
"Well, shit."
We get in the car to look for him and while he's driving we try to get info on if any of the cops have had strange calls from anyone to see if there is any clues on where Scott is.
"Wait, stiles doesn't he have the game?"
"You're right! He's gonna be there."
We get to the school and stiles get into his lacrosse uniform.
"You look good in that uniform." I think out loud.
"R- really?" He says.
"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that." God fucking dammit now i sound like a creep.
"Thanks!" He says with his face in a deep tone of red.
We go find Scott and see him in the man's licker room tying his shoes.
"You're here to convince me not to play?"
"I just hope you know what you're doing."
"If i don't play i lose first line and Allison."
"Are we still talking about the girl he met a few days ago?"
"Allison isn't going anywhere! And it's one game that you really don't need to play."
"I wanna play! I wanna be on the team. I want to go out with Allison. I want a semi freaking normal life. You get that?"
"I get it. Just try not to worry too much while you're out there, ok? Or get too angry."
"I got it."
"Or stressed."
"Yeah i for it."
"Don't think about Allison being in the stands. Or that her father is trying to kill you. Or that Derek is trying to kill you. Or the girl he killed or that you might kill someone. If a hunter doesn't kill you first-"
"I think he gets it."
"I'm sorry I'll stop.. good luck."
The tem goes out to the field and i go on the stands to sit next to Allison.
"Hey Allison." I say.
"Oh, hey! Wanna sit here?" She asks.
"Sure, let me just go talk to stiles real quick."
"K."
I walk over to stiles who is on the bench.
"Well, you did a great job of calming him down back there." I say sarcastically.
"Haha funny."
"I'm just messing with you. I know you're probably not gonna play but good luck. I'll be back there being you're number one fan~"
"Thanks y/n~" he says with a cute little smile.
I go back to sitting next to Allison and Lydia and watch the game. After a while Scott scores the final point winning the game.
"Go Scott!" I say cheering him on. Everything seems to be fine. Scott didn't turn and he won the game. This went so much better than i expected.
I walk over to stiles.
"Well, that went great actually." I say.
"I know right? I was waiting for something to go bad but it's fine!"
"Yeah. I'm gonna go look for Scott now to make sure he's ok."
"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute."
"K."
I walk over to the men's locker room and see Allison talking to him so i decide to not interrupt. After a few seconds stiles comes walking in.
Allison kisses Scott then walks away.
After that Scott come walking to us with a goofy smile.
"I kissed her."
"We saw."
"She kissed me."
"We saw that too."
"Unfortunately."
"I don't know how but i controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe i can do this. Maybe it's not that bad."
"Im impressed, you did great."
"Yeah.. we'll talk later then." Stiles says weirdly turning to walk away but Scott turns him back to us.
"What?"
"Yeah, what?"
"The uh medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found."
"And?"
"Well, I'll keep it simple. the medical examiner determines killer of girls to be animal, not human. Derek is human, bit animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail."
"I told you two!"
"Are you kidding me?"
"No and here's the bigger kick in the ass. My dad ID'd the dead girl, both halves. Her name was Laura hale."
When he says that i feel a pit in my stomach.. Laura? She didn't live with us but she visited sometimes. Who did this to her? I don't care. Whoever it is is gonna pay.
"Hale?"
"Derek's and y/ns sister."
I feel tears rolling down my face as i begin to have a panick attack.
Stiles notices it, not surprised because of what just happened and tries to help.
I start walking away from them, out of the locker room and leave the school. I didn't want to go home and see the grave she was in so i just walk a bit in the Forrest then fall down on the ground crying and having difficulty breathing.
I hear a distant voice but i don't pay attention to it until i notice someone kneeling down Infront of me. I look up to see who it is and it's Derek.
I hug him tightly then he helps me get up.
"I'm guessing you found out about Laura.."
"You idiot! You didn't you tell me?! Did you not think this might concern me?" I say crying and pushing him away.
"I wanted to tell you. Trust me. I just-"
"Just what? Think i couldn't handle it?"
"I was afraid that if i told you you'd get bad again.. you've been so much happier this year and i didn't want that to end."
"Who says i ever got better? The only thing that changed is that i know how to cover it up now. You were supposed to tell me everything, expecially if it's bad!"
"Y/n.. look, I'm sorry. I really am i made a mistake and i did what i thought was best at the time."
"No, i get it.. you were just trying to protect me. But im more than capable of protecting myself Derek. You have to trust me with these things."
"I will, i promise."
He hugs me again and this time i don't push him way, instead i hug him back. Theres no point in being mad with him when he's the only family i have left. Well, i have my uncle Peter but he's barely hanging on at the hospital since the fire.. i have to say I miss him so much sometimes. He was always who i looked up to, besides Derek obviously.
After that we go home and try to sleep.

stiles x male reader.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara