Testing With Tester

The sirens are involved in a meeting, What they're discussing, it is about tester.

Observer: "So, Tester has requested for us to send someone to aid her in the finding of the construction of the mirror sea."

Emperor: "Which mirror sea? Are there any new ones we're making?"

Observer: "You were the one who told us you fool! You said that Akagi wished for a mirror sea, in order to create infinite pawns and destroy any fleet attempting to attack the Empire."

Emperor: "Ah yes. You're right, she did say that to me."

Purifier: "You're really an idiot sometimes huh? But anyways, which one of us shall go? It's certainly not me..."

Observer: "Purifier."

Purifier: "I know you hate it, so I'm sending you."

Emperor: "That won't be necessary, I am already ready to go."

Both: "Huh?"

I've met most of the other sirens, but testers always eluded me, and I like to be helpful. And no, I will not take no for an answer."

Observer: "Alright, here's the coordinates for the mirror sea. I assume you need them after forgetting you even got asked to make it."

Emperor: "Yes, thank you. I'll see you all when I get back.

Purifier: Good luck Emperor, she can be more of a handful than I can.

On the outside of the siren base:

Emperor: "Now, how do I wanna get there. I could make a portal and teleport there, or.

He looks out at the sea.

Emperor: "We can take the scenic route there.

Emperor jumps into the water and appears to move as quickly as a bullet through air.

30 minutes later:

As Emperor nears the mirror sea, he leaves the mirror sea and his rigging goes back to normal.

Emperor: "Tester, I've come to help you with the mirror sea. Allow me to enter."

As he speaks, Emperor gets pulled into the mirror sea, stuck in a brief area of jammed communications.

Tester: "So, they sent you here. Well, it's certainly a pleasure to meet you, Arbiter.

Emperor: "Oh come now. You know no one calls me arbiter, it's just simply Emperor."

Tester: "But you are an arbiter class, awakened by Observer Zero for our divine mission."

Emperor: Observer Zero huh? "Yes, your right. But right now, my mission is to help you make finish this mirror sea so, what can I help you with?"

Tester: "Can you go check the cloning facility. I'm afraid that whenever I start the cloning procedure, it failed and blew up in my face."

Emperor: "Alright, I'll go and see if I can fix the clones. If I can't, then I'll simply provide the pawns needed for the battle."

As Emperor leaves, Tester wonders why he hates his title, that of Arbiter.

At the cloning facility:

Emperor is working hard, both using his own hands and his rigging to allow him to reach hard to reach places.

After a while, he believes he has fixed the issue, he powers on the machine and it turns on for a moment, then off in an instant.

Emperor: "Damn. What could be wrong that the machine doesn't want to work."

Tester: "You won't turn it on, purifier came to help one day, and got mad and slashed the wires. I'm afraid it is not able to be fixed."

Emperor: "The hell!?" Then why did you ask for someone to come down?"

Tester: "I was hoping to punish purifier, but you came anf I had some questions. Like, why do you hate your secondary rigging?

Emperor: "It's simply too much, and an easy target. Besides, this one is much better

Tester: "I see. Thank you for your honesty. Well, the mirror sea is now complete, according to what you said."

Emperor: "Huh. Oh, you mean the pawns. Yes, I will provide them."

Emperor opens a portal behind himself and starts flying upwards.

Emperor: "See you on the final stage."

As he enters the portal, it closes and the machine finally turns on.

Tester: "Wow. He really is amazing, isn't he."

And that's it. I thought tester was interesting, so I included a chapter about her.

See you later

Peace.