The Death of a Fox

This is going to be a longer chapter since there's a lot more. Hope you enjoy it.

At the siren base, the sirens are preparing for the huge battle about to occur.

Emperor: "Everything's coming to fruition. This is the decisive battle everyone. Will the Sakura Empire win, or will the Azur lane pull a win?"

Observer: "It's very possible Sakura Empire will win since you will be accompanying the siren fleet as the flagship."

Emperor: "Wonderful. I've wanted a good fight."

Purifier: "Awwww, but i wanted to lead the fleet and kill some ship girls."

Emperor: "Don't worry Purifier, you'll have your chance later. Besides, we need someone to get the mental cube later, right?"

Purifier: "Thank you Emperor."

Emperor: "Alright. Observer, tell the Sakura Empire to bring their strongest navy fleet, the battle, is brewing."

Emperor summons a portal which leads into the mirror sea.

Emperor: "I'll be preparing a party for the azur lane."

Later at the mirror sea:

Emperor was relaxing, waiting for the Sakura Empire and Azur lane fleets to arrive when he got a message from Observer.

Observer: "Emperor, the preparations are complete. The Sakura Empire fleet has arrived and they're luring the Azur lane fleet in."

Emperor: "Very well. I will move into the second stage of the plan.

Emperor prepares portals and prepares to drop the pawns that he has created. His rigging as unfurls as well, preparing for battle.

Emperor: "It's time."

After a minute, both fleets appear in the mirror sea.

Akagi: "Welcome Azur lane, this place was specially made for this exact battle.

???: "That's exactly right, Akagi dear. This battle will certainly end in your victory."

Enterprise: "Who is that? Is there a male here?"

Akagi: "He's come."

Emperor then appears, seemingly out of nowhere. Every member of the ship girls, including Sakura Empire prepare their weapons. But Akagi holds out a hand, motioning for them to stop.

Akagi: "Azur lane, this is Emperor, the creator of the Black mental cube that you stole from us."

Sheffield: "Belfast, that siren was the one that attempted to murder Akashi at the Sakura Empires base."

Belfast: "Very well. Siren, would you care for a dance?"

Emperor: "A dance? Ohhh, you mean a battle. Oh, I would love to dance with your cold, dead corpse."

Belfast then launches herself and fires at him. Emperor than readies his rigging and fires all lasers at Belfast, all missing thanks to her expert dodge skills.

Once she gets close enough, she launches at him and attempts to slice him, but stops when something appears from his hands.

A pair of mini daggers appeared out of his outfit near his knuckles, emanating energy.

(For context, the blades are like the ones that blue ogre from kuro mukuro had in its hands.)

Belfast: "Have literal tricks up your sleeves, do you?"

Emperor: "Yes, I recently had them installed since all I had before were my fists. Now, I can contend in close combat."

Emperor: "Now.

He beckons at her with an open hand.

Emperor: "Come.

Belfast seems to get angered and launches herself at Emperor. He however launches his lasers at her and hit her twice. It knocked the wind out of her.

When he looked over at Akagi, Enterprise was looking at you with anger, but her eyes changed color.

Emperor: Why do her eyes look like ours? No. She couldn't be...

As he finishes his thought, the mirror sea collapses, and everyone disappears to the ground. Akagi and Enterprise however, are seperated from the rest, about to battle before the death.

Akagi: "Leave me alone."

Enterprise?: "No. Time to die."

Right before Enterprise let's off her shot, her eyes return to normal, and she changes the direction, missing Akagi by simply a hair.

Akagi: She decided not to kill me.

Enterprise: "What am I doing?"

Emperor: "Awwww c'mon. You were supposed to kill her with that shit. But, you mucked it up. Like you mucked up your other lives... Code G."

Enterprise: "I don't know who code G is, but I won't murder a defenseless combatant."

Emperor: "Then I will."

The top of Emperor's rigging opens and it goes on the inside. A miniature missile appears out of it and fires at Akagi.

When it hits, Akagi disappears, falling down into the water.

Emperor: "That was too easy. Now, to make things a little bit harder to find everyone."

Emperor seems to summon a load of portals in the water, and one of them seems to swallow Akagi.

Emperor: "I guess that's my cue to leave, huh G? Well, I'll see you at the final stage."

Emperor than fire a barrage of lasers at Enterprise, causing her to fall down and lose consciousness.

He then disappears into the portal.

Emperor: "Ok. Now, where is Akagi? Oh, there she is.

Emperor spots Akagi, floating in the void of the portal he summoned. He grabs her with two of his tentacles and brought him and her out of the portal.

Emperor: "I'm sorry for that my dear, it's simply data I'm trying to get. I was wondering if G would come out if I "killed you. Sadly, she didn't."

As Emperor flies on top of a mountain of Ice, he notices the figures of Tester and Observer. They turn around at the sound of crunching snow and seem happy.

Tester: "Your alive? I'm kind of impressed."

Emperor: "Why? Was there ever any doubt?"

Observer: "Yes actually. You were in battle with the most powerful member of the ashes, Code G."

Emperor: "She didn't do crap. Enterprise stopped her from killing Akagi anyway."

Observer: "That's certainly interesting. How could Enterprise nudge Code G out of her mind?"

Emperor: "I have no frickin clue. She seems more powerful than previous data says."

Tester: "That's besides the point. You brought that thing here?"

Emperor: "Oh, Akagi. Yes, she still has quite a role to play. Anyway, it's time to leave we've overstayed our welcome."

As they leave through the portals, an explosion occurs which brings forth the full power of Code G and the beginning of a friendship.

And that's it. I decided to make it longer because, my chapters are kinda short since, I'm implementing my siren as much as I can possibly.

See you later

Peace.