The End Of The War

Enterprise: If I'm afraid of the ocean, why do I keep acting as if I'm not?

Enterprise: War, never changes.

At the battle, the sirens have prepared their decisive weapon and it's payload to deliver to the Azur lane base. Now, Emperor waits for what Enterprise will do next.

Orochi: "Akagi, it's time to end the others."

Akagi: "Yes.. dear sister. I shall burn down the world and still blaze on. Fufufufu."

The orochi prepared its load and powers it on. However, Enterprise has a surprising vision.

Enterprise: "Ugh. That weapon! Belfast, we can't allow that weapon to fire. They destroyed the island, and now they're coming for our base."

Enterprise rushes towards the orochi prepared to attempt to destroy the weapon. However, she's too late. The weapon fires releasing its payload.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "What will you do now, Gray Ghost? Its too late."

Enterprise: "It's never too late. Planes, to me."

Enterprise jumps on a plane and flies towards the missile. A certain Royal Navy ship watches as it flies.

POW: Where could it be headed? Huh, could they be firing at our base. Could they reach it here?"

Orochi floats down onto the orochi.

Orochi: "Weaponry has evolved with one purpose in mind. Destroying your enemies unilaterally from afar. And we have found a way to destroy our enemies from across the ocean."

Purifier: "Where's Emperor going? AHHHH, is he gonna attack Enterprise without me? I gotta go."

Purifier flies towards the missile, preparing for battle.

Enterprise: "I just need to get closer to the missile."

???: "Hello there. Mind if I crash the party?"

Enterprise: "It can't be."

Arbiter: The Emperor: "What, aren't you happy to see me? We are old friends. But...

Emperor gains an evil look.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "I can't allow you to destroy the orochi's payload. Time to die, Gray Ghost."

Emperor fires at Enterprise, using everything he's got. His leviathan fires a large beam of energy, completely destroying a plane.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Hahaha. Can't keep up? C'mon Enterprise, I thought you'd put up more of a fight."

Meanwhile, Enterprise is preparing the final attack.

Enterprise: "Almost there, ALMOST THERE!!"

Enterprise prepared the bow, until she's interrupted.

???: Hahah, Enterprise."

Enterprise looks behind and sees a horrible sight.

Purifier: "Oh yay, just who I wanted to see. Wanna play with me Enterprise?"

Enterprise: "You've gotta be kidding me!?"

Purifier readied her rigging for battle and fired at Enterprise. The stray lasers hit two planes, instantly crashing them.

Enterprise: "Damn it. I'm almost there, just a little more."

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Purifier, she'll just continue dodging our single attacks. We should attack together."

Purifier: "Understood. I'll move my drone into a spot to shoot her, and when she shoots it, you fire at her plane."

Emperor lowers himself out of Enterprise's sights, readying his attack. He powers up his leviathan, ready for the final moment.

Enterprise: "Got you, Purifier."

Purifier: "Behind you!"

Arbiter: The Emperor: That's my que. "Destroy her, my leviathan."

The leviathan fires a large laser, aimed perfectly at the plane. However, a secondary plane steps in the way.

Enterprise looks on in sadness, then turning into determination.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Purifier, she's going to attack the missile. You protect it with your body and I the leviathan."

Purifier: "Hahahah, HAHAHAHA."

Enterprise: "Get out of my way."

Purifier: "Bring it on!"

Purifier shoots the planes wings, destroying them, and the leviathan moves forward to swallow Enterprise whole.

Enterprise fires at the center of the leviathans head and the power source of purifiers rigging, destroying both.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "What? So powerful."

Purifier: "Looks like I win this one Enterprise."

Enterprise readies an arrow and fires at the missile. It hits and blows it up.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Time to leave!"

Emperor opens a portal and quickly flies through it before the explosion reaches him. However, purifier no longer has her rigging, so she cant summon a portal.

Observer: "What.. The Hell... Happened!?"

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Enterprise is surprisingly powerful, even without Code G."

Observer: "Well anyway, were about to fire the next, so get ready."

Orochi: "Akagi, it's time for another."

Akagi: "Yes, I shall show the extent of my love."

The ship girls fire everything they have at the ship, but the shield protects it, until an eagle hits it.

Observer: WHAT THE HELL! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?"

Arbiter: The Emperor: "It's Code G. It's time to leave, the orochi is lost. Time to cut our losses and run."

The sirens fall back from the orochi, all except the Testers, since they're clones.

The sirens watch as the orochi goes down in flames, sinking to the bottom of the ocean

Observer: "Well done Azur Lane, good job Crimson Axis. I suppose I can allow you to win, this time."

Purifier: "Haha, someone's a sore loser!"

Observer gets angry and twirls around purifiers disembodied head with a tentacle.

Tester: "Be honest, you never intended to sacrifice the orochi."

Arbiter: The Emperor: "They surpassed our expectations and we must welcome it. For now unfortunately... Humanity still has a future."

And that's it. This book was mainly about the points of the anime, so we'll end this book there. I'll make another book about siren life. I'll almost make a book about ideas for books.

Thanks for reading.

See you later.

Peace.