Chapter 2

After Evan got a lecture from the teacher because he got late to class, he sat at his desk and noticed that stuff was written on it. 'Freak' it said, Evan sighed and tried to clean it off the desk, as the teacher was talking someone knock on the door of the classroom.

"Ah, alright students, so we have a new student here" the teacher said, as a boy with black hair and piercings came in, Evan looked at the boy, just by looking at him he was suddenly getting butterflies. Evan had already knew he liked boys since he was 13, but of course, he never had any chances.

Someone threw a paper ball at the back of his head as they giggled slightly, Evan sighed and grabbed the paper, opening it and the person had written, 'dont even think about trying to date him, weirdo'.
Evan just crumpled up the paper and shoved it in his pocket, he often gets bullied after someone had told everyone he likes boys, But it became a daily routine to him and hes used to it now.

It was rare to find anyone like him in this school, everyone thought liking the same gender was weird, except for a few people.
As Evan was looking at the new student with slight blush on his face, someone was staring at him from the back.

'Oh great the freak likes the new kid. Pfft- he really thinks he'd have a chance with him? Pathetic', Aaron thought to himself as he was staring at Evan looking at the new student, he was chuckling to himself as he thought of how stupid Evan was. He never really had anyone crushing on him before, was he jealous?

Evan had always given Aaron attention, whether it was bad or good, even though Aaron had always been a jerk to him, Evan still concerns about Aaron.
Like how one time Aaron was beaten up at the back of the school by his 'old friends', Evan was the one that tried to help him get to the infirmary.

Aaron's way of trying to express his feelings only brought pain to Evan, so he tries to stop but for some reason he just cant, its as if..he's obsessed with Evan.
.
.
It was the end of the day, class was over and here Evan tries to speak to the new student, "hah- what was your name again? I'm sorry I forget really quickly-" Evan chuckled as he walked with the boy, "pfft- my name is Caleb, you're quite funny Evan" Caleb smiled, Evan gave him a warm smile back.

The two were chatting at the hallway as some other people were walking by and whispering about them, Evan sighed and Caleb looked at him in confusion, "is everything alright?" He asked, "ah- yes everything is fine, I just have a bad reputation with the other students.." Evan replied.

"Ah..I see" Caleb patted Evan's shoulder, "everything will be fine, they're just jerks" he said with a smile, Evan chuckled and everything was calm and quiet as students went back home. It was raining again too, "I should probably get home quickly, my mom might be worried since its raining alot now" Caleb said, "oh, right- I should probably get home too, welp, cya tomorrow Caleb" Evan smiled at Caleb as Caleb was the first to go home.

Evan was about to leave the school aswell until he heard yelling, "What do you mean she went home early?! She didn't tell me she was sick!" A voice came from the infirmary, "I'm sorry kid- but your father had picked her up and I think he forgot to tell you.." another person said, "forget forget forget..its always me." The other voice replied.

Evan was wondering on who that was until he notice Aaron coming out of the infirmary, they both then saw eachother and stood there in silence, "...how come you're not home yet?" Aaron asked, "well I was actually going to go home until I heard-", "alright alright! Lets not talk about that. We should get home now." Aaron said as he walked pass Evan and went out of the school.

Evan ran after him, "hey wait! Dont you have an umbrella?" He asked, "No, Allison had it and it was in the bag she brought home with her.." Aaron replied, "but its okay, I'm used to this-", "do you want me to walk you back home?" Evan asked. Both of them stood silent, "..uhm..It really isnt such a big deal, plus you want me to randomly start insulting you and give my homework or something?" Aaron chuckled.

"Oh I dont really mind that, I just dont want you to get sick" Evan said as he went to Aaron and covered his head with an umbrella, Aaron just looked at him weirdly, "hm..fine, dont try to make this anything romantic." Aaron said as he looked away from Evan, Evan frowned "why would I even do that.." he said as they both started walking in the rain.
.
.
.
It was quiet and awkward, non of them said a word, the rain was calmer now. Aaron looked over to Evan who was just quiet and barely had an expression, Aaron suddenly felt bad for what he said back at the entrance, 'dont try to make this anything romantic.'
"You want a kiss?" Evan suddenly asked, Aaron looked at him weirdly and panicked, "the hell?! I dont even-", "Aaron. The chocolate." Evan said with a chuckle.

Aaron went silent, as his face slowly turned red and instantly he looked away from Evan, "yea, yea I knew that, just uh..playing with you" he said, Evan smiled and gave him the chocolate, Aaron was clearly embrassed but ate it anyways.
.
.
Finally they reach Aaron's house, "well uh, guess this is goodbye" Evan said, "mhm..thanks for walking me back home Evan." Aaron replied, "you know you can have a real kiss next time" Evan chuckled, Aaron just sighed at his stupidness, "yea yea maybe next time weirdo..but uh..walk home safely alright?" Aaron said, Evan just smiled and waved goodbye before walking back to his own house.

(End of chapter 2)
(1040 words)