Aviana Sherling

The snow is falling to the ground slowly, some areas are slightly covered whether it's the concrete sidewalks, the rooftops of buildings in college, or even the grass and leaves. But whether or not there will be so much snow that school has to be cancelled doesn't matter as Christmas break is coming. A nice break from all the work in school, college even.

A red-headed, green eyed young woman, Aviana Sherling is just walking back to her dorm out in the cold weather. While it's a nice relief to see her loved ones again and mess around for maybe a few weeks, there are some bad apples happening currently in her life. Not bullies, not death, not exactly the cloudy day as it's a lovely sight to for her see the clouds up in the air and to have snow fall.

When she finally gets back to her room, she sees her roommate and longtime friend, the silver haired Polaris Quinn. But... right now, she's somewhat relieved to finally get away from her. Polaris was packing, but unlike Aviana where she's looking forward to spending time with her family and friends, Polaris has a sad look on her face.

Aviana sighed, clearly feeling bad about Polaris. "I'm sorry that you have to go back to your crappy parents." She said while packing.

Polaris finished packing up and look down, her sad expression still on her face. "Thanks." She nodded slightly as Aviana continues to pack. "I just don't understand... why when you go back are gonna hang out with Danforth?" She asked, getting upset. "He's just like every other son of rich idiots. I know he's technically he's a step-grandson of the CEO of Seegson, but I don't care. Why would you hang around with that asshat?"

Aviana facepalmed and groaned. "Because he's not like the rest and we've been friends for a really long time!" She said out loud. "I mean, jeez! You barely have seen him!"

"I've seen enough from him." Polaris growled. "We've been friends even longer than you are with him. And without you, I would've just killed myself and be done with it."

Her longtime friend was about to leave with her stuff but stopped before she could open the door. "Aviana?" She asked. "Remember when you said that even though you have... dirty thoughts with women?" She asked.

"Why?" Aviana asked, crossing her arms, clearly wishing for Polaris to leave.

"I..." She tried to say, but she sighed. "Nevermind. I gotta go." She said then exits the door.Aviana then sits at her own bed and growls angrily out loud. "I can't stand her anymore..." She muttered.

They are friends for a long time, but unfortunately, there's stuff that she could not stand with Polaris. And from time to time, Aviana actually does think about doing dirty stuff with women sometimes. "But why would Polaris bring that up?" She thought. After a few seconds of thinking, an idea popped into her head, an idea that she hopped isn't happening... but there are signs that it's actually true. "Does she... want to be my girlfriend?" She asked herself.

The thing is... she has her eyes set on someone else. A male actually. It was bad enough she either couldn't work up the guts to express her feelings or she doesn't know the right time to do so. But that fact that Polaris may love her more than a friend? It just adds to the stress of her life. Not to mention, her main problem is what she plans on doing with her life. What is she gonna do with her life? That's gonna have to be put on hold for now.

...

"Oh, my baby, it's so good to see you again!" Aviana's mother, Sylvia, hugs her daughter after she puts her stuff in the car. "I missed you!"

"I miss you too." Aviana smiled.

"Look, I know you still haven't figured out what to do. But it happens." Her mother smiled as they both get in the car.

Driving home, Aviana looks out the window of the passenger side. Driving by a bunch of trees and small buildings. She and her mother live in the suburbs. Sure, there's a city miles away, but they live in a quiet, boring live.

"Mom... remember my friend Polaris?" Aviana asked.

She sighed in annoyance. "Is she driving you crazy again?" Sylvia asked.

"Kinda... but, there's... something else." Aviana said.

"And what would that be?" She asked again.

"I'm getting the feeling that... she loves me more than a friend." Aviana admitted.Sylvia kept her eyes on the road but was understanding where Aviana's going. "But there's someone else and now you're torn between?"

"Actually... I'm starting to wish to stay away from Polaris." Her daughter said.

Sylvia sighed, she knew that Polaris meant well, but Polaris wasn't right in the head. She drove people crazy in the past, including the both of them. But she trusted Aviana enough to continue being friends with Polaris. And now Aviana saying that she can't seem to take it anymore upsets Sylvia because Aviana is trying not to hurt anyone's feelings, but because of it her daughter is even more stressed. Not to mention they're roommates.

"I can't stand Polaris either sweety..." Sylvia groaned.

"I know." Aviana sighed.

While driving however, the two did not notice something bright in the sky beyond the clouds. What fell right through the clouds, leaving a hole, is a meteorite that fell somewhere in a forest near homes...

...

At home, Aviana was enjoying herself, especially as it's nighttime. Although, while watching some Christmas specials, she thinks about Polaris and frowned. "I hate Polaris now..." She muttered to herself. At the moment, she needed to get Polaris out of her head and walks to the bathroom, preparing to take a nice hot shower...

 At the moment, she needed to get Polaris out of her head and walks to the bathroom, preparing to take a nice hot shower