The fight for survival begins

As Samuels drives, Danforth was on his tablet, listening to music. But he's still a bit bothered about Aviana yelling and slapping Polaris. He hates her as much as she hates him, but Aviana's like a different person. "Guess being in college can change you maybe... I guess." He thought.

As they head back into the city, Danforth noticed the truck behind him. Normally he just continues to look around, having fantasies while listening to music or videos on his tablet, but the driver didn't show signs of pink human skin. In fact, when the screen is off, he used the reflection to find that the driver is a black figure, even with his good senses.

"Samuels you still got that revolver right?" Danforth asked.

"Is there something off?" His android friend/bodyguard asked.

"Maybe... I'm getting the feeling something weird might happen. But just act like we're minding our own business for the time being." Danforth said as his headphones around his neck and puts his tablet in his coat pocket.

When they arrive to the building, Samuels turns off the car, but before he leaves, Danforth noticed the same truck that stopped at the stop light. "Samuels... How early are we?" Danforth asked.

"Three minutes and 57 seconds." Samuels calculated.

"Alright... I'm gonna stay for 2 minutes. I'm gonna make sure nothing funny happens. I'll meet you inside when thinks are okay." Danforth said as he stays low.

Samuels nodded before leaving as he throws the keys to Danforth. The young man was feeling anxious as he watches the truck start the move again. One half of him hopes trouble would come but the other half doesn't.

The truck drives closer and it actually has parked at the parking space that Danforth's at. He checks the time as less than a minute passed, he waits to see the driver come out, and he just so happened to wear the exact same armor as the MINOS terrorists he mostly killed last night, much to his horror.

"I knew it..." He muttered before grabbing his phone out and texting to Samuels as the Driver opens the back of the truck which contains the MINOS terrorists themselves, waiting to strike.

 "Why here of all places?!" He asked as he sends the text.

...

Inside, Samuels waits for the elevator to come down when he gets a text from Danforth, which say's. "CODE RED!!!! CODE RED!!!!" Samuels looks at the door and sure enough, the MINOS come in and one of them shoots in the air, much to his surprise.

The elevator arrives in time and Samuels gets inside it.

...

Danforth's heart is beating fast, sure he did take out the terrorists last night, but that was because they were alone with not a lot of men. Currently, considering they're attacking the building, either they're gonna destroy it, or there's something they need to get from the building like weapon blueprints or something.