Infiltrating the hideout

I'll admit, I did not imagine how the whole day might go.

Looks like there's terrorists doing God knows what, turns out Danforth's more of a badass than I thought.

But I digress. While Dan's trying to get us to the MINOS' base, I can't help but think that this whole thing maybe just what I needed. The terrorists and us being crazy enough to stop them together, I think everything will become simple in the end if we make it out alive.

What I'm also thinking is that this suit's making me... well, something else. I was originally nervous for sure before I had this thing. But since it came... I was becoming more energetic, and I cannot stop wearing this suit because it feels so good.

I'm concerned that it'll be a tough fight through the hideout of the MINOS, probably suicide. I'm incredibly nervous about this... but at the same time excited because I'll let loose like an animal freed from the cage.

While heading over... I've started to think about how I could try to get him to like me with or without my suit.

...

While a song plays over the tablet, Xenowoman frowned a bit and stopped tapping her foot while Danforth was focusing on the road with a slight smile on his face.

"Can I turn off the music for a bit?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, there something you wanna talk about?" Danforth asked as she pressed pause on the music.

"Oh, nothing serious, just figured we could talk, get to know each other, be friends." She smiled a bit. "So, you're known for being a step grandson of the CEO of Seegson. How'd that go?"

"Well... let's just say Mom bumped into Sebastian, my stepfather and we both didn't know who he is. We did not know this until a few months later when he thought we're cool." Danforth smiled but then frowned. "After moving in, I could see why he wanted to see if we're good people because Sebastian's wife and son are assholes. Though... sometime after his son died, his wife went missing." He paused a bit before continuing. "Anyway, Mom's still at her job and I was planning on going to Hollywood, but I gave up after seeing the reality and how complicated things get and decided that maybe I could become an internet star."

"How's it going so far?" She asked.

Danforth sighed. "Barely getting somewhere, but to be fair something like this takes time, even if I wish it can happen a bit faster."

Xenowoman smiled. "Well, as long as you know what you're doing and that you can provide some good content, I'm sure you'll make it."

"Oh, I will. Though, I kinda prefer being a famous hero as well. But eh, that's not gonna happen unless I helped saved the world or something." Danforth chuckled.

"Dating anybody?" She asked.

"No, not really interested." he shrugged. "Not yet anyways. I mean, okay, if I were to date someone if I don't have a choice there's this girl Aviana. Mostly because we've known each other for years and we're good friends."

"Hmm... I'm curious, will you ever try to date her?" She asked.

Danforth sighed. "I don't know..." he muttered.

She frowned. "Why not?" She asked. "If you two have been good friends for years, it would be a good time to try."

"Well... I guess it's when we get married. I... don't like to raise kids, Anniversary of weddings like my birthday's I don't care much, I HATE to wear freakin' tuxedos at wedding day- I mean, my second grandma married someone, and it took place at the backyard, and they didn't wear typical wedding stuff, believe it or not. I mean we still have to dress nice and look good and not messy but, there's none of that fancy crap. In fact, the guy she married wears a T-shirt that's a fake tux or something. So... having something like that would be cool for my marriage."