The end

After leaving the area far enough so the military won't be able to find them, the two finally stop and parks near a road.

The light in the sky dimmed and the snow stopped falling. The duo are proud of stopping the bomb and getting rid of the terrorists. The two get's out of the truck, smiling.

"So the helicopter and kicking away the driver thing... you won't kill but you're fine injuring them badly?" Danforth asked.

"Maybe." She smirked. " And I did say I'm not a blood-hungry psychopath... I didn't say I won't be cruel and sadistic."

"... eh, they deserve it anyways." Danforth waved it off. "I gotta tell you, the fact that I did something pretty heroic... this maybe one of my proudest accomplishments. I was thrown into the mix, forced to survive, and thanks to years of VR skills along with your help we pulled it off."

"We both did." Xenowoman smiled. "And I'll admit, I guess I did need a little bit of help from that last gunship."

"A little?" Danforth raised his eyebrow.

Xenowoman ignores his question as she jumps into the hood of the car and sit. "I got the USB and the data. But I'm gonna hang on to it."

Danforth nods. "Yeah good idea. I don't want people to know I got my hands dirty." He agreed. "It's kind of a shame... Even though we did all of... this... I'd still get arrested and put to prison due to a few actions."

"Ah well... at least you're still alive and the bomb couldn't reach the city close to seegson." Xenowoman said.

Danforth sits on the hood of the car and sighed. While they're proud of what they've done... their joy was short lived due to having other thoughts.

"What are you gonna do after today?" Danforth asked.

Xenowoman was still smiling a bit. "Well, I'm gonna get a new job, see if I can finally date someone I've had a crush on for a few years, and of course do superhero work if I can." She answered. "What about you?"

Danforth frowns and sighs. "Continue my quest to finally make money off YouTube." He answered. "But... it's been really slow. Have to get one thousand subscribers in order to start making money. Not to mention... even though my stepfather is the son of the CEO... I don't think it will help cut it once I finally live on my own one day..."

"You don't seem so thrilled all of the sudden." Xenowoman pointed out with a slight frown.

He sighs again. "Before I went to high school..." He began. "I found out what I wanted to do with my life: I want to go to Hollywood, be an actor and create the biggest animated crossover ever."

She already knows about this but plays along. "What happened?" she asked.

Danforth continues "After high school... I began to lose interest and the thoughts of the animated crossover fades away. When Mom thinks it's a good idea to finally get a job... I applied a couple of jobs, didn't get hired. She unintentionally pushed me and when she sends me a link to apply, there was an question I couldn't answer, so I looked for other and that's when I finally broke down and went through depression..." He sighs again. "I have a source of income but it won't be enough. But when I said around my mother to turn something I love into a job, she points out about blogging, but I was still down in the dumps regardless due to how unbelievably slow it was. But then... I found out about how to make money on YouTube, I can do things other people did online and once I finally get a thousand subs and more, it'll be a bright future and life." He smiled a bit.

"So, what's with testing the VR?" Xenowoman asked.

"My stepfather offered me a job and I would be hired on the spot and this seemed very easy and kinda fun. This VR was for military purposes and it was pretty fun, but unfortunately... it didn't last forever. Just yesterday, it's complete and my job is pretty much done for now." Danforth sighed.