chapter 3 edited-ish

mike pov

My father wants me to find my mate and beta already. Since my dad's beta did not have kids because his mate was infertile and did not want kid's unless they were there's. Witch was stupid because they would be theirs in their heart, they could have a real family like everyone wants. They could even get werewolf kids too, but hey she's a bitch so why would she do that? My dad has been pressuring me to find them slash pick one and just do it. My dad doesn't care if the people I pick are the worst people ever he just wants to make sure that I fail. He has been sending woman to my room for two weeks because my 16 birthday is in two weeks. For most werewolves' it's the 17 birthday when you find out who your mate is, but for alpha's it's the 16. I have to say though that my dad's choices in women are these bitches that would sleep for a job if it meant they would get money. I don't even understand the reason, okay maybe that's not true. He wants me to be taken in and sleep with someone and get them pregnant. Then I would have to mate with them and make them the next luna. My mom was an amazing person, she's kind and smart. If my mom and dad go into a fight the pack would chose her over him. She just had a way with people that made her the right person. I always wanted a mate that was like my mom. Someone that could handle them self and if something happened I could rely on.