chapter 4

Jake POV
It's amazing how fast time seems to fly. It felt like yesterday that I picked up Adam. He was a good kid the whole time I was watching him. But, I have found a pack that will take him in. I'm happy that he'll soon have a pack, but I'm sad I'll have to leave him. Yeah I'm were fox but that doesn't matter. Wolfs are a bit obsessed with family geans.
"Adam get up! Today's your last day at grate academy!" I yelled from the stairs. I heard a grown and some shuffling. I left it at that and made breakfast.soon I heard him going down the stairs to the kitchen.
"Smells good! Tell me again why I'm not your mate" he said grabbing a plate to eat from.
"Your 20 years to late, you'll find a young wolf and not this old man right here." I said walking to the table to eat. I waited for him to get to the table then began to eat.
"You old please girl! I have seen those muscles! And Your only 12 years older than me!" He said in a sassy tone. I could only smile at him. He has been sad when he turned 17 and found out I'm not the one. Something stupid like how I am going to leave him and that I needed someone.' I still couldn't believe that he locked himself in his room for a week, fucking drama queen. If I was honest I would say that I was sad that I wasn't his mate it would have made my life easier for everyone.