Halloween Pt.3 🔞

Because I'm feeling generous and apparently my writers block took a break, here you go.

Word Count-1.8k

Warnings- aggression, blood

------

Vision crowded by the darkness that consumes your face, you felt a sense of power rush through your veins as you pushed him back onto bed, pulling the knife from his grasp as you crawled your body atop of his.

Settling your weight on his lap, adrenaline pumped through your core as a whirl of nefarious ideas scattered through your brain.

What to do first?

Though as these thoughts whirled around in your head, your body seemed to take control, a sick sense of auto pilot brings the blade to his neck as he'd done to you moments ago.

The fear in his eyes made your blood run hot, a growing intensity boiling in your loins while the steady thump of his pulse threatened to push the blade past the barriers of his skin.

"Now look who's the damsel in distress-" You purred as you pressed the blade firm against his pulse, watching his nerves rise and fall with the unsteady rhythm of his chest, "-it would just be a damn shame to mark up such a pretty face."

A devilish grin pulls at your lips as you move the blade to his cheek, slowly pulling it across his flushed skin a faint red glow appears in its wake, droplets of blood trickling down the side of his face as you harshly run your thumb over the fresh incision.

Mocking his actions and words from earlier in the night, you pressed your blood stained thumb past his lips, "Clean it up-" you firmly gripped his chin with your fingers, pressing your thumb against his tongue as you growled,"-Now."

Obeying your command you watched as he sucked your thumb clean, his dark eyes staring back at yours as his taste buds collected every last drop of the crimson liquid from your finger print.

Pulling your thumb from the warmth of his mouth, you dragged it down, tugging his bottom lip towards his chin as you purred, "Good Boy."

Expecting some form of pure arousal his eyes looked back at yours, almost begging for some form of relief, too bad you were going to make him wait.

Antagonistically grinding your hips over his, your desperation covered his in a slick, whines of hopelessness escape his lips while you enjoy the sensation of his hardened cock teasing your clit.

Bucking his hips against yours in effort to feel something more, a pulse of electricity jolts through your core while you try your hardest to remain stoic.

Swallowing the whine that wants to so desperately escape your lips, you shove your carnal needs down with a heavy breath drawn into your chest.

Confidence getting the best of him, strong hands migrate to your hips, aggressively biting into your plump skin as he forces your body to grind harshly against his.

Desperate whines escape his lips as his hips continue to thrust up against yours.

Sick of the attempts of trying to regain his power, your hand quickly shifted to his jaw, firmly grasping it between your fingers and thumb, his cheeks squished under your force as they grinded against his teeth.

Bringing your face mere millimetres from his, hot breath poured over your face as you sternly spoke,

"If you keep acting like a desperate whore honey, I'm going to treat you like one."

He swallowed, removing the grip he held on your body, the pain in your hips fading as his fingers disappeared.

Moving the blade to his chest, you lazily drug it over his fair skin, teasing it over his collarbone, dragging it between his pecs and ever so slowly pulling it over his hip bone as you push just a touch to hard, coaxing droplets of blood to seep past his skin.