Part 2

'khushi ??'..

'Yeah, she is khushi.. My wife.. But how do you know her?'

'ohh.. I... I mean.. My sister was her friend..' '

' oh, small world I guess.. '

' Yeah very small.. So khushi, I didn't know you are married to Arnav Singh Raizada.. Wow!! I mean how.. '

Khushi tightened her hold on Arnav's hand..

With a smile Arnav said, ' actually my Nani is closed to her family and we met in Delhi 2 years back during a puja.. '

' oh than! what happened.. You guys fall in love or something.. '

Arnav looked at khushi and said ' at least I did..'

Suddenly khushi said cutting him, 'Arnav ji, leave it na, let's go for dinner.. Di and Jija ji must be waiting for us..'

'Yeah let's go.. Druhv, come join us. We have a lot to catch up.'

' sure!! after you..'

During dinner Khushi was hardly having anything.. She was just playing with her food.. Her mind was somewhere else, noticing that Anjali asked ' what happened dear, you don't like the food.. '
' No Di, I really had lots of appetizers and since yesterday I was having little fever..'
' what?? I am so sorry khushi I had no idea and look at me I was making you work.. I am so sorry.. I feel really bad..'

' oh Di you and your brother always feeling sad for little things and asking thousands of sorries.. while there is no fault of yours.. '
With a big smile Anjali cupped her cheek and said' my chote is like that only with you, little discomfort of yours makes him restless, otherwise he is an angry young man.. Isn't it khushi? '

With a fade smile she nodded and looked at the man who is sitting between her and Druhv while having food.. Suddenly Arnav gets up and nervously Khushi hold his hand.' where are you going? '

' what happened? I just wanted to get some rice.. '

' OK.. ' she also stands up to go with him but Shyam said little loudly with a teasing voice ' sit khushi ji, sit.. No one will steal your husband if he goes to get some food by himself ..' all started laughing in the table but Arnav hold her by her waist and said..' it's not Khushi, Jija ji.. It's me.. I don't want to miss the chance to be with my wife, even if it's a matter of few minutes.. '

' Awww.. Aren't my brother and his wife are the cutest.. And Shyam ji, you concentrate on your food and learn something from this love birds.. '
Shyam said.. ' they are still newly married Ranisaiba.. Let me pull their legs.. Aisa mauka ber ber nahi ata!! '
:
:

After walking a bit Arnav asked,' what happened khushi.. You ok? '..
' Yeah.. Why? '
' nothing.. I mean why you want to accompany me for a 30 seconds walk.., '

She flared her nose and said' oh I should not have, right? I am sorry for embarrassing you.. '

She tried to come out of his hold but he tightened the hold..' Gosh..when did I say that.. I just casually asked and you are getting angry? '

She gave him an annoyed look.. He sighed and asked politely' what happened baby, are you OK? '

Removing his hand from her waist she said..' stop asking me if I am OK or not.. . You keep asking me same thing and that question makes me not OK.. '
Before Arnav could say anything she left him and went to dessert counter, he stands there dumbfounded.. Not understanding what just happened now.. At first she was refusing to leave his side for few minutes and now got angry with out any reason.. His wife is really
' unpredictable'..
:
:
:

Looking at her he asked 'is my lady still angry?'

She looked at him appologicly and said ' I am sorry.. I behaved rudely..' cupping her cheek with one hand and carsing it with his thumb he said.. ' it's OK.. I understand..I probably irritated you. '

'No you didn't.. I just behaved irritaionaly..'
' It's OK.. Forget it..'
' it's not OK Arnav ji.. why you have to be so sweet all the time..!!!'
' You want me to be bitter??, You should visit my office regularly.. I am quite bitter there, wifey..' he said chuckling..

after a while he said, ' every one is dancing.. '
' ya, I see but you don't dance.. '
' Do you want to??.. '
Silently they kept looking at each other's eyes as if trying to read their unsaid emotions..
He put his hand in front of her..,' let's go. '

' okk but I need to tie my hair first.. Arnav ji, give me my hair band please.. '
' I don't have your hair band..'

' I put it in your pant pocket, check the right side..'
' really! When and what else you put in my pocket, without my knowledge..'

With a smile bitting her lips she said ' I put my lipstick in your suit pocket..'

'what?? Will you care to explain why?'

' ovoo..I didn't bring my purse, that's why..'

Chuckling he said, ' Madam, before making me your purse, you should have informed me.. Just imagine what if I took it out in front of some one and have no clue about it.. I would have make fun of myself.. '
She gave an embarrassed smile..

' You are really Sankadevi!!..' he said with a smirk..
'Haww.. Don't say that..'

With a mischief smile he asked,
' so for your that stunt, what should I get?'

She pretend like thinking for a while and than said ' what about nothing.. You are such a businessman Arnavji.. always need something in exchange..'

' Yes! I am a businessman and I want something in exchange.. '

' What do you want?? '

He pull her to himself by holding her elbow and in a husky voice uttered in her ear..' let's go home.. I want to get lucky tonight.. ' understanding his meaning, she got red in shyness and looked right and left..

' Arnav ji!!! Before opening your mouth check your surroundings .. '
' do you really think anyone listening.. For your kind information.. No one is even looking at us.. Now if you want your stuff, answer me..'

With a shy smile and attitude she said. ' Depends on my mood.. '
' You are never in mood.. ' he said annoyedly...
' because you are always in mood..''
'Your fault.. You are so beautiful.. '

Changing the topic she said, ' let's go and dance..'
'Let's go home and...'
There little moment inturpted by a voice, ' Excuse me.. I hope I am not interrupting anything..'

' ohh.. It's okk Druhv..'

' Arnav actually, I wanted to have some words with
you..'

Khushi started getting nervous.. What he wants to talk.. Why he wants to talk..
'Sure..'
' I..' before he could say anything Anjali came, ' hey.. What are you guys doing here.. Let's go and dance..'

'We were just coming di..' khushi said.
' than what are you waiting for.. Come on..'

' Di you guys go, let me have some words with
Druhv..'

' Arnav ji let's go na.. I mean you can talk later.. Di is calling us.. Let's go..'

'OK.. Excuse us Druhv..'

' Druhv, you also have to dance for old times shake..' said a joyful Anjali..
' sure.. I can surely dance for old times shake...'

Dancing, laughing and after spending some wonderful time, they reached home to spend a more wonderful night..
:
:
Next Morning..

Hey Khusi, I invited Druhv for Dinner tonight , I forgot to inform you last night..

To be continued...

.......

Author's note

I know it's a pretty short update.. I hope you like it...
Will update more after getting your response...