Part 8

Khushi came to the dinning table, Arnav ate without even giving her any glance, all the time there was anger in his face, he even hurriedly eat and left the table to avoid her, when she tried to say sorry,he didnt even bother to hear... she felt very hurt seeing him avoiding her.

After a while when he got ready for his office, he came to her and asked.. 'why are you not ready yet, get ready I will drop you'

' my class got shifted to noon..I will take subway' she said without looking at him...
'oh,ok.. be careful..'
'I will, you don't have to worry..' twisting her lips she left the place angrily..
' What the..?' ..

Now that's good, at first she made me angry and when I showed anger, she is showing tantrum to me , wow.. Now I have to go behind her and pacify her.. what she expect that she will make me upset and I will be sweet and loving to her, I just reacted to her action, dammit!!.. ok, now go Arnav and pacify your wife, how dare you to ignore her for few minutes. The mighty ASR is nothing but a puppy in front of her.. Whatever, I can't see her upset.. I can tolerate anything but her sad face.. Now go behind her and say sorry, that's what left in life.. Arnav chuckled on his own thoughts..

Entering their room, he saw she is folding clothes in their walk in closet. He hugged her from behind.. She jerk a little with his sudden action and annoyingly said.. ' what are you doing? Leave me..' he shook his head in no and said..'immhmm.. not possible in this life time, I am not gonna leave you.. I didn't hold your hand to leave.. Samjhi tum?' she tried to get out of his hold, but he didnt give her any chance..Kissing her nose he said, ' Nak pe hamesha gussa keu chara rehta hai tumhara?..'

' my wish..do you have any problem??'..

' No, I don't, you can be mad as much as you want because I love pacifying you.. actually I love everything about you.. '

' stop buttering me now.. you were so rude..' she said moving her head in disapproval..
Turning her twoards him he hold her by her arms and said, 'Baby please try to understand, this matter is very sensitive, you can't expect me not to react like that.. do you know, you are the only one who can talk to me about it. I dont even allow Di to utter a word about it..So, I expect you to understand, its not easy..' she looked at him sadly and with a very sad tone she said,' what ever I said, I said for your good only because I want you to let go of the past trauma, I am sorry for hurting you.. '..

' No Jaan, I understand your concern.. ' after a pause Arnav continued, holding her arms, 'Are you afraid about what I said last year about being a father, than let me clear it to you, you dont have to be afraid because I can be anything but my father, I love you so much Khushi, So so much that I can not think of hurting you in my worst dream , I know I had a terrible childhood and you also suffered a lot in your childhood but I want to promise you today, our future will be nothing like that, our past trauma will not touch our future because we will be there together, it may sound filmy but its the truth of my life that just you being there everything changes magically..'

Khushi hugged him tightly, ' I love you too Arnav ji, i love you so much but I really want you to make little peace with your past, so that you can at least get read of those bad dreams. I am not saying to do it for any one but for you for us. Yes I don't want any shadow's of our past in our future.. Mujhe dar lagta hai..'

'I know jaan, I know ..khushi you dont have to fear about anything. Untill we are together there is nothing to be worried. Khushi when we will have our own family, you will understand that this fear, anxiety was nothing, I promise. khushi for a long time I was afraid of a relationship or marriage, I never thought I will fall in love but just meeting you once my heart fall for you and after spending this much time with you, I can say that if i can be this good with you, i can be better in my future role ..' she nodded her head and snuggle more into him.. To lighten the mood he said,' By the way I just spoke for myself, I hope you also think that I am a good husband.. '
She looked at him with a smile and said.' you are the best and I trust you, you will be a very good father too..' she shied.. And again hug him..