Part 6

' I was never in love with you..' she said with a firm voice..

' Oh please, stop this crap.. You went out with me, even when I asked you to marry me.. You agreed..'

' I said I don't have any problem if my family agrees.. Yes I went out with you.. So what? It's not a crime.. '

' But suddenly cutting some one off without any explanation isn't it a crime.. You stopped taking my calls.. You even stopped talking to Geet..when I sent my mother to your place and your buaji insulted her saying how come she thought that they will do any relationship with us.. And suddenly I heard you got married.. '

Feeling guilty khushi didn't say anything.. Druhv said ' now I know, what happened, you actually caught a bigger fish Arnav Singh Raizada.. You thought why to waste time on me when Arnav can give you all the luxury .. '

' it's not true.. I didn't merry him for his money.. My family wanted us to get married ..' with a pause and soft voice she said..' I made a mistake by not giving you any explanation,I agree but things happened very fast.. I did not even get a chance to inform.. And your mother, I know she came to our house, but I don't know what ever buaji told her.. I am really sorry for everything Druhv..'

' Oh khushi.. Don't you get tired by acting so innocent all the time .. I am really feeling pitty for Arnav.. I saw how he pampers you, how he is in love with you.. Poor thing, doesn't even know, he married to a con minded woman, who only married to him for his money.. '

' stop it Durhv.. Stop your nonsense.. I don't need to explain my relationship to you.. Why I married to my husband is my personal thing.. Don't you dare comment on that... '

' Than why you did this to me?. . Why you made me believe we have a future.. Why you made me believe that you love me.. '

' I never said I love you and I was really naive, I might have went with the flow and gave you wrong impression.. I agree that I liked you, I liked your company and I am also agreeing I made a mistake by not telling you about my marriage and disappeared without any explanation. I made a huge mistake and I am extremely sorry for this..but why are you calling me now, what you want? .. '

' meet me, I want to see you.. '

' are you for real, asking me to meet you, why should I meet you? .. I am married Druhv.. I am very happy with my husband .. Please don't create any trouble.. '

' If you never loved me and there was nothing between us.. Why are you so afraid to tell your husband about me.. '

Khushi stand dumbfounded.. With a smile he said,' I don't see everything is so perfect in your marriage.. '

' stop it Druhv.. Just stop it and don't call me ever again..'

' Yes, my next call will be to Arnav.. '

' please don't.. '
' Give me your cell phone number and I will call you there from now on.. '

' What do you want? Why are you even doing this.. I am married for God's shake, what are you going to achieve by meeting me.. Please leave me alone.. '

' Give me your number right now, otherwise the consequences will not be good for you... '
Khushi stand there afraid and numb, her mind is not working.. Why is he doing this .. And Arnav, what will he do knowing about it..
' OK I will meet you but only once for all, after that you are on your ways, I am on mine.. Is it clear? '

He smiled and said,' what's your number..'
Reluctantly she shared her number and hang up the phone.. She can't believe what is happening with her and why? With lots of fear and anxiety she started crying.. Where to go? To whom to share?.. Arnav ji, yes my Arnav ji. I should share everything with him.. I can't hide to him anymore. I know my Arnav ji, he will understand, there is nothing not to understand, my Arnav ji loves me so much and together we will find a way. Yeah I will share it with him.. Khushi thought... I will tell everything to him, how I was forced to merry and what relationship I and Druhv shared. He will understand, I will tell him how things has changed after marriage, how lucky I feel to be his life partner, I will tell him how much.. Yes I will tell him I love him and only him.. He will surely understand..