Part 5

Winters escorted Lilac to Lizabeth, closing the door behind him. "She's here, she's fine, and I want my information."

Lizabeth looked at Lilac, reached over, and pulled her sunglasses down. "Why does she have a black eye?"

"Her manager caught her trying to leave; he's not around anymore. And by the way, his club is gone. I made sure of that." Winters pulled a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it as he waited to hear what Lizabeth had to say.

Lizabeth gleefully clapped her hands. "Oh, that's good to hear. Lilac, don't worry; I'll take good care of you. And as for you, Winters, what would you like for compensation for your extra credit work?"

"A box of reds and a good Rusty Nail." Winters rubbed the side of his head; that last Rusty Nail had wolf fur in it.

"Done! I'll tell the bartender to get you one as soon as possible. As for your bullets, he'll supply you as well." Lizabeth looked at Lilac, gently touching her face. "Now, I'll take you to your room. And don't worry, I treat my employees with respect."

Winters left the room; he didn't ask about the information since Lizabeth always held her end of the deal. Walking down the steps, Winters went over to the bar. Tapping the counter, he saw a Rusty Nail slide over to him. Taking a sip of it, Winters closed his eyes; he finally got a Rusty Nail that was worth a damn.

The bartender walked over to Winters, placing a box of bullets near him and a piece of paper. "Mistress Lizabeth has instructed me to tell you where Montley is. This paper will tell you everything you need to know."

Winters looked at the paper; Montley was on the third floor, the first room on the left. Slipping the note into his pocket, Winters wanted to drink his Rusty Nail in peace. Once finished, Winters got up and headed toward the third floor of the building.

The third floor is reserved only for the highest-paying customers. They got the best workers, alcohol, and anything they wanted. A man could live like a king up there, and most did. Winters could hear sounds coming from the rooms. Moaning, smacking, whipping, and other hedonistic pleasures filled this floor. Most up here have been alive for years, so they grew tired of the standard practices.

Finding Montley's room, Winters could muffle moans from the other side. With a swift kick, Winters knocked the door open. Walking inside, he wasn't ready for what he saw, but he was not surprised by it either.

Tied to the wall was Montley, his face covered by a leather gimp mask. Winters knew it was Montley from the dark blue skin he had. Standing in front of Montley was a succubus dressed in a leather nun outfit holding a whip and lit candle. Laying on the desk next to her was a plastic banana ready to be used.

Winters motioned for her to leave, which she did. Walking up to Montley, Winters grabbed the plastic banana. Weighing it, he nodded before slapping Montley across the face with it. He heard a moan come from Montley, which made him sick to his stomach. "So, you've been a naughty boy, right?"

Montley raised his head, unable to speak with his mouth zipped shut, but he was letting out a series of cusses and insults at Winters. He struggled to free himself, but the leather straps did not yield.

"Calm down, Montley. You're not the first demon I've seen like this. But, I want information. Now, there are two ways you can give it to me. One: I can take the mask off, ask you, and you tell me." Winters placed his foot against Montley's crotch, digging his shoe into it. "Or two: I take cock and ball torture to a new level. Use your fingers to tell me."

At first, Montley gave Winters a middle finger, only to regret his actions when Montley stomped on his genitals. Holding up his index finger, Montley motioned with his head to his right hand; he chose option one.