Chapter 4

" You're Klark from Skiakru" ice queen  said.

Clarke nodded to her.

" sha i am her" Clarke said back.

" I have heard that you alone had killed all of mount weather. Is this true?" Ice queen asked.

Clarke nodded once more.

"Then you are a friend to my camp. My name is Regina. Please come with me" Regina said.

Clarke didn't know if she can truly trust her but she nodded.

"Sure Regina i will come back with you" Clarke said " There is no where else i have to be anyway"

"This way then Klark" Regina said ushering her along the path she wanted.

 Clarke went with Regina to meet her people at the camp. Clarke wonder if Regina was Lexa's rival cause if she was then she just betrayed her like she did to her. Clarke smiled to herself as they headed off.

" If you want i can have my *fisa look at your wounds for you." Regina said.

Clarke nodded.

" i am sure it just minor wounds but okay i would be fine with that." Clarke said. " how much longer is it to your camp?"

"Well it a bit too cold to go to my home camp so we have an warmer camp we go to when it gets like this." Regina said " no much further "

" how do you live when it gets too cold?" Clarke asked.

" we have warmer clothes we wear and we have fire." Regina said " the fire makes a difference between life and death."

 They walked for about an hour or so till they got the camp. When they arrived they were met with her clan welcoming Clarke to the camp. Clarke smiled as they walked pass them to the healer's tent.

" Clarke this is Kira our healer " Regina said " don't worry you are in good hands"

" Clarke as in the one who killed all of mount weather?" Kira said as she set up her tools.

" yes that is me" Clarke said " the mount weather murderer"

" Clarke what you did.. you are a hero in our world not a murderer" Regina said. " don't be so hard on yourself"

 Clarke walk over to the cot and sat down on it. The healer motion for her to remove her shirt to tend to her wounds. Clarke did as she was told and remove her shirt.

" You should of tended to your wounds sooner " Kira said " some i may have to clean the infection out. you are a healer Clarke what were you thinking?"

 Clarke just looked away as she was asked that. The truth was that Clarke wasn't thinking clearly and knew she should of tended to her wounds sooner. She just didn't care at the time. Kira  gave Clarke something to drink to help her relax so she could clean out the wounds.

"Alright Clarke lay down you will begin to feel sleepy soon" Kira said.

Clarke layed down as she already had begun sleepy.

"What did you give me?" Clarke said sluggish.

" Don't worry just let it take over" Kira said with a smirk.

 Clarke knew then that something was wrong. She realized it too late as she drifted off into sleep from the drink. While she was out her wounds were indeed fix but she was also tied to a post in a tent. Regina had sent word to the captiol that they had the sky princess. Regina knew that Clarke had a brief history with Lexa and was gonna do what she did to Costia.  She threw cold water on Clarke's face in order to bet her to wake up. Clarke gasped for air as she woke up. Clarke looked around to notice she was in another tent and was on her feet sorta. She realized that she was tied to a post and couldn't get free, She looked right at Regina.

"Why?" Clarke said " what have i done to you?"

" you mean besides consorting with Lexa?" Regina said with a different tone than before.

" I have done no such thing. in case you haven't notice Leska betrayed me. you really think i will  be consorting with her?" Clarke said.

Regina walked closer to Clarke and grinned at her.

"Well we shall see when the fun begins" Regina said with a smirk.

  Regina called in a young gona and had her stand infront of Clarke with a knife in her hand.

"Everytime you lie to me my gona will cut you" Regina said " trust me this will be far worst than our death by a thousand cuts."

Clarke knew she was in trouble now and suddenly wished she didn't go with Regina to here. She knew that once Lexa recieved word that she was here that she would come for her. Well that is what she hope for anyway.

notes:

Fisa- healer

Gona-warrior

Leksa- lexa

Skaikru- sky crew

klark- clarke

Sha-yes