Chapter 36

( Will have major character death )

" He will not be given an easy death." Clarke said " He is going to suffer for each life he has taken. His death will be very slow. He will suffer for all that he has done. For everyone he has killed. Everyone he has hurt. For our people."

Everyone was wondering what she was doing. They all wanted to see Murphy pay what he did but some didn't like the way CLarke was speaking right now. Clarke walked closer to him as she spoke.

" For my mother." Clarke said to him.

"Whoa princess i didn't kill your mother. "Murphy said "Don't blame that on me."

"She was there when you decided to kill everyone at Camp Jaha. You did kill her."Clarke said.

Clarke pulled her sword out as did the grounders.

"Jus drein Jus daun " Clarke shouted.

They all shouted that with her. Lexa looked at Octavia and Raven. They all wanted to step in but they knew Clarke had to do this. They all hated Murphy for what he did to their people. They wanted to see him pay but not this way.They wanted a trail. Clarke took a step and slid her blade against his skin. She had a cold look on her face. This was her getting revenge for her people. For her mother.

"Should we stop her? " Raven spoke.

"No let her get her justice" Indra said. " Like she said blood must have blood."

"So we are just gonna stand and watch as she kills him?" Raven said "As she goes off the deep end again?"

"No i will not stand by "Indra said.

Indra withdrew her sword and walked towards Murphy. Clarke nodded at her as she took a step back. Indra slid her blade agaisnt his skin causing a deep gash. Blood was running down his chest. Once Indra was done she took a step back. Murphy wasn't screaming. He wasn't gonig to give them the satisfaction to hear him scream.Not yet. More grounders step forward and each gave him a cut. Clarke watched with a smirk on her face as this happen. This was doing her justice to see him like this. Monroe took a step to Murphy and gave him a cut as well. The others were surprised by that. They didn't think she would do that. Clarke turned and look at the others. They looked at her and each walked down to her.

"Clarke is this really the way?" Raven spoke "This isn't you. This isn't our Clarke."

Lexa let them speak as she took a step and gave Murphy a cut. By now he had at least thirty cuts on his body. She meant it when she said she was going to make him suffer for his crimes. She wasn't going to give him an easy death. Not by a long shot. She was going to drag this out as long as she could.

" Blood must have blood Raven" Clarke said "This is the way of my people. He killed everyone we knew. We loved. We cared for. "

" No this isn't our ways" Raven said " We don't do this and you know it. Our way is a trail and i thought that was what we were going to do."

"Well you thought wrong now didn't you" Clarke said harshly.

"You know what screw it" Octavia said.

Octavia turned and faced Murphy as she drew her blade. She walked up and gave him a deep cut on the side of his neck. Not deep enough to kill just to bleed a lot.

"Octavia" Bellamy said as he watched her.

She rejoined them by Clarke. Indra and Clarke were both grinning as Octavia cut him.

"Now it is time for the pain" Clarke said as she walked to him.

Bellamy grabbed her arm and held her.

"No Clarke" Bellamy said "Don't do this. Don't go back to that Clarke we all hated. We all fought hard to get back. You know this isn't right.What would your mother say?"

" You don't get to tell me no. Not now. " Clarke said " We won't know what she would say cause she is dead now. All thanks to that bastard right there. Now you let me go or i will hurt you."

Bellamy took a moment to think. He didn't want to let her go because once she does this there isn't coming back from it. He let her arm go. He didn't want to see this so he turned around and left the camp. Octavia watched as he left. Clarke moved to Murphy and without any warning she punched him on the right side of his cheek. She hit him with such force that he started to spit out blood. She hit him a couple more times before she stop. Murphy looked at her.

"I get your mad cause you lost your mother." Murphy said. " Haven't you notice that where ever you go death follows? Everywhere you been death has happen. Now you are killing me for something i didn't even do"

"LIAR" Clarke said as she hit him again. "You killed my mother. You killed everyone. "

"Not everyone" Murphy said with a smirk "Not you or your friends"

She had enough of him talking so she put a gag around his mouth. She held her blade in her hand. She turned to face the people.

" This is for our people. Everyone he has ever harmed in any way. It's time." Clarke said as she turn to Murphy. " Yu gonplei ste odon" She said as she pushed her blade into his chest.

She gave it a twist and pulled it up. She watch in his eyes as he died. His head dropped down as he was now dead. She turned to the people.

"He is now dead. He has payed for his crimes against his own people. For our people. " Clarke said as the grounders cheered.

"We lost her again" Raven said.

" We will get her back again then" Lincoln said. " We always do"

Clarke walked back to her tent. As Raven went up to Murphy's now dead body. She didn't really like him but she knew he didn't deserve this.

"May we meet again" Raven said to him as she walked away.

Clarke stop as she seen her mother's body being brought in. They were going to give her a grounder's funeral. Raven saw this too. Her heart broke as she seen Abby laying there dead. Abby and Raven cared alot for each other. This brought some emotions to Raven that she has been holding back. They all went to where the pile of wood was. They laid Abby on the wood and took a step back. Raven took a spot at Abby side and held her hand for one last time.

" In peace, may you leave this shore. In love, may you find the next. Safe passege on your travels. Until our final journey on the ground. May we meet again." Raven said as she placed a kissed on Abby's lips.

Raven had tears coming from her eyes as she took a spot next to Clarke. Clarke held the torch and placed it on the pile of wood.They watched as it caught fire.

" Yu gonplei ste odon" Clarke said to her mother.

Notes

Jus drein jus daun = blood must have blood

yu gonplei ste odon = your fight is over