Chapter 7

They led them around a bend and Clarke stop. She couldn't walk anymore.

"Clarke you can't stop" One of them said " We must keep going"

"Hey if she wants to stop then we stop"Octavia said " Give her a break"

They looked at her but let Clarke rest for a bit. She sat down on a fallen tree and turn to Octavia who was ripping her shirt in pieces to cover Clarke's wound.  Clarke would wence when she tied it to tight.

" We move now " the blonde said " Heda Leksa is meeting us further down. If we don't show then she will leave""

Then let's go" Clarke said " Can't keep the damn heda waiting now can we?"

" If it was up to me i would leave you both out here for them to take" The dark hair one said.

Octavia helped Clarke up and they all began to move. They walked for serveal hours before stopping at the spot where Lexa said that she would meet them. Clarke looked around.

" Well where is she?" Clarke said snarky " Did you honestly think that she would wait? She betrayed me once what if she does it again?"

" How dare you talk about Leksa that way!" The dark haired one said " She will be here "

" well don't hold your breathe " Clarke said as she sat down.

" So she screwed up once Clarke but you didn't see her face when i told her that you were capture" Octavia said.

"Let me guess she said that i went willing right?" Clarke said " I know her better than you O"

"Clarke just chill will you?" Octavia said " She loves you why won't you forgive her?"

Clarke didn't answer her instead she just looked away. They waited for another hour ot so before they heard someone walk their way. They all had their swords out just in case it wasn't Lexa.  When the person got closer they all saw it was Lexa and Indra.

" Come now " Lexa said to them.

When Lexa saw the shape Clarke was in she felt rage and wanted to avenge her. She first had to get her to a healer before she could do anything else. Clarke stood up with some help from Octavia and they all followed Lexa back to camp. When they arrived Lexa took Clarke to their healer. When she walked in with Octavia she saw that her mother was there. Octavia sat Clarke on the cot they had set up.

" Why is my mother here?" Clarke asked.

" I am here because Lexa sent from me." Abby said " They told me they had a wounded girl coming that needed my help so i came. I didn't know it was going to be you. Clarke what happen to you?"

" I went scuba diving" Clarke said sarcastily.

" Clarke be serous now and lay down " Lexa said " You need tended to"

She rolled her eyes at Lexa and lay down so that they can fix her wounds. Abby had the same rage in her that Lexa did. She wanted to kill whoever hurt her daughter. She began to clean and sutrue her wounds.

" Jus drein Jus daun" Clarke said to Lexa.Lexa nodded." I want Regina's head on a platter" Clarke said as her mom sow her wounds.

" And you will i give you my word Clarke" Lexa said.

" You gave me your word last time" Clarke said " How do i know you won't go back on it?"" "Because i personally want to see Regina's head on a platter as well " Lexa said.

NOTES:

jus drein jus daun- blood must have blood

heda- commander

Leksa- lexa

gona-warrior