Chapter 16: Time Out

Clarke turned and walked on towards the group. She didn't think she could handle another Lexa confession right now. She knew she was going down a dark path and there was nothing she could do to fix it right now. They caught up to the rest of the group and they weren't with them not even five seconds when Abby stop walking.

" Clarke we are going to talk now." Abby said.

" What is there to talk about?" Clarke said " I saved your life yet again and you don't even thank me."

" Stop, Just stop. This isn't my daughter who i sent down here."Abby said " Where is she?"" 

"You lost her when you decided to send her down here." Clarke said " Don't like who i have become then go. Go back to Camp Jaha and lead the people there. I wouldn't even have been sent down here if you didn't tell about what dad knew about the ark."

Octavia decided to step between the two.

"Okay i think you both just need to chill for like a moment or ten." Octavia said.

" Come find me when my daughter returns." Abby said as she walked off.

" Yeah that never gonna happen." Clarke mumbled.

" She is right Clarke. You have changed and not in a good way." Octavia said " Where is the Skai princess we know?"

Clarke glared at Octavia.

" I told you not to call me that." Clarke said " Maybe it the shit that been happening here that changed me. Maybe it the always have to fight to stay alive that made me what i am today. I saved your ass a couple times."

" I was there to Clarke." Octavia said " I have killed as well Clarke but you don't see me acting like a jackass to my mother."

" Maybe that is because your mother is dead." Clarke said.

Indra put her hand on Octavia's shoulder just in case she would lash out.

"Em Pleni!" Lexa shouted.Clarke looked at her then back at Octavia. She could tell that she had hurt her with the words she said. She watched as Octavia shrugged off Indra's hand and turn to walk off. Clarke realize that she was losing everyone in her life due to her behavior but there was nothing she could do to change. She tried before she came looking for Lexa but she just couldn't.

"Clarke i think you need to sit in a tent to think about what you just said." Lexa said.

" You're putting me in time out?" Clarke asked.

"What is time out?" Lexa asked.

" It never mind." Clarke said " I won't go to a tent.Who said i was even coming back?"

" Clarke don't do this." Lexa said.

" Don't do what?" Clarke replied " Don't walk away? What is the matter? Can Lexa not stand to be away from me?"

Clarke knew the words were harsh but she didn't care right now. She was upset and had anger still in her.

" How dare you talk to the heda like that." Indra said.

" Oh is it like the way you talk to Octavia when she was your second? What the matter can't handle it?" Clarke said.

Lincoln pulled Indra towards camp before she killed Clarke for how she was speaking.

"Anyone else have anything to say to me?" Clarke said.

Lexa grabbed Clarke's arm and pulled her along. She held on to Clarke's arm tightly as she walked them back to camp. Clarke tried but she couldn't get out of the grip without hurting Lexa. Lexa told one of her men to open the cell door. When he did she tossed Clarke in there like a rag doll. The warrior closed the door and Lexa looked at her.

" You're placing me in jail?" Clarke asked.

" No think of it as time out with guards." Lexa said " Now you will stay in here till you cool off."

NOTES

Em Peni= Enough

Heda= commander