Chapter 29

Octavia and Lexa pulled Clarke away from the body. Clarke composed herself and looked around at the destruction Murphy caused.

" We kill them all!" Clarke said. " Murphy will died!"

The gona's cheered and raised their weapons. Clarke nodded to them all as she turned around and saw Lexa frowning at her.

" Clarke this isn't the way." Lexa said " There needs to be a trial."

" Not with a confession" Clarke said " You didn't give Finn a trail so i won't be giving Murphy one. Look around Lexa he killed his own people. My mother. What did you think i was going to do? Give him candy and let him be?"

" Clarke she is right." Octavia said " A trail needs to happen."

" don't you give me that too. This is my clan! i will do what I see is fit." Clarke said " If you don't want to be apart of it go to Raven. She could use you."

" Ouch Clarke." Octavia said " I can't cause someone gotta keep you from going ape shit on him."

Clarke turned back and began to follow a trail she had picked up. The clan began to follow her.

" Lexa we can't let her kill him" Octavia whispered.

" I know we can't." Lexa said " I have a plan"

" Care to share with the class?" Octavia said.

" We find him first before she does" Lexa said.

" How?' Octavia asked.

While they were talking about how to save Murphy from Clarke, she was up front with her second.

" Monroe would you kill if i asked you to?" Clarke said to the girl.

" Of course i would." Monroe said " You are my heda now."

" Good girl cause if i can't get to him first i want you to kill him understood?" Clarke said to her.

" Yes i understand." Monroe nodded to her.

Clarke and her clan followed Murphy's trail. They didn't realize but they weren't that far behind him. They stop suddenly as the trail ended.

" Why are we stop?" Lexa asked.

" The trail has ended" Monroe said.

" No it just went somewhere else" Clarke said " Look for hidden doors or anything."

They began to search for anything that could tell where the trail has gone.

" Clarke!" Monroe yelled " I found something."

Clarke and the others came running to where she was. She had found a vent that had recently been open.

" Alright Monroe you did good."Clarke said " As my second i want you to stay here until i come back. Octavia and Lexa come with me."

Clarke got on her hands and knees as she crawled into the vent. Lexa followed her and then Octavia followed behind Lexa. Lexa couldn't help but think that Monroe found this place awful quickly.

"Clarke how well do you know Monroe?" Lexa asked.

" She was on the ark with me. Why?" Clarke asked.

She followed the shaft until it came to another vent. She knock it out with her elbow and climbed out. The others jumped out and looked around.

" Do you think she will lead you into a trap?" Lexa asked.

" You think she lead us into a trap?" Octavia asked.

" Well she did find the vent really fast." Lexa said " I am only suggesting that maybe she did and maybe she didn't."

" We don't have time for this."Clarke said as she walked out the door.

The others followed her with their weapons ready.

" Where are we even at? or what are we in?" Octavia whispered as she brought up the rear.

" This has to be another bunker" Clarke said. " This place might be littler with them."

They came up at a junction and looked around. There hasn't been any sign of his trail here and Clarke is thinking that maybe Lexa is right. Maybe Monero did lead them into a trap. She shook her head to get rid of that thought.

" Well it is obvious he isn't in here" Octavia said " So where to know leader"

Clarke shot her a look. Truth is Clarke really didn't know where to go from here. She looked around for any clues or well just anything but found nothing. There was no blood trail like she been following in the woods.

" That little twat!" Clarke shouted.

" Did you just say twat?" Octavia said " Yup you lost it Clarke."

" He was never in here. Oh she is gonna get punished when we get out of here" Clarke said " That bitch. "

" Wow just wait a minute Clarke you can't just punish her for misleading you." Lexa said.

" Lex if i want your opinion i will ask for it." Clarke said.

" Harsh much?" Octavia said " I get you just lost your mom but you need to chill. Maybe that was why she showed you this vent so you can get a clear head."

" I don't need to think" Clarke said " I plan to follow through with my actions. Murphy needs to die and pay for what he did."

" See you are thinking of revenge." Lexa said " He needs a fair trial"

" You mean like the one you gave finn?" Clarke said staring into Lexa's eyes.