Mr. Leclerc

for a year I have been secretly having a relationship with my teacher.. my mother used to say that I had gaps in my lessons and so he had to come and give me a lesson at home after school every day, that's how our relationship started.

"lily mr leclerc is here" i hear my mother say from downstairs
"tell him to come up mom" I say and after a few minutes I hear a knock on the door
"go ahead" I say and adjust my skirt as I get more comfortable in the chair
"Lily, I have to leave for a while, I won't be late" my mother says to me and I smile at her "okay mom" I reply and see her closing the door behind her
"So I have some questions to answer..." I feel Charles's hand closing my mouth so that I don't continue, he tells me "don't talk" and I just sit quietly as soon as I hear the door close I understand that my mother has left he looked from the window seeing her leave and turned his gaze back to me.
"I don't care what lesson you have to do today" he tells me and I can see his eyes observing my whole body, I dressed in a sexy way today to see how you would react and I think I managed to get his attention "why not?"
"because the way you're dressed, I have something else on my mind" he says and I bite my lips I see him sitting on the bed looking at me "come sit here" he says pointing to his leg, I bit my lip as soon as he touched it his thumb on my lips "lick it " he tells me and
I started to lick his thumb with my tongue and I could feel his breath getting heavier and heavier "good girl" he tells me and smiles, "I want you to lie on my legs and have your ass raised a little in the air" I immediately lie down and do what he tells me "you are such a good girl" he says and lifts my skirt so that my underwear can be seen "now I want to stay still no matter what I do don't move do you understand?"
"yeah" I say and I feel a lump in my throat then I feel his hand slap my ass hard making me let out a sigh "do you like it?" he says and I don't answer him with the result that he gives me another cuff "I asked you something"
"yes, I like it very much" I say and I feel his hand pulling my underwear and taking it off, he started massaging me in the places where he had slapped me until his hand was on my pussy and his fingers were passing over the my clit "Charles don't tease me" I tell him and I feel him move his hand away "don't move" he tells me and I turn my head to look at him I see him putting two fingers near his mouth and spitting out on them, without warning I feel his fingers inside me and his other hand starting circular movements on my clit as he moved his fingers inside and of me making me moan he continued to do so until I felt myself ready to cum "can i cum please"
"not on my fingers" he tells me and I feel him take his fingers out of me "why did you stop"
"I told you no to my fingers, get up" I stand up and he takes off my blouse and leaving me in my bra, I feel his hand grab me by the neck making me take a few steps closer to him, our lips joined immediately and he started kissing me passionately and his tongue was playing a crazy game with mine I felt his hands go down to my bra unbuttoning it when he took it off without stopping our kiss he put his hands on my ass and squeezed it and a moan came out of my mouth and he stopped kissing me "mon Ange " he says touching my cheek and making me blush.

"would you like us to continue?" he tells me "Charles I want you to finish what you did before" I tell him without looking him in the eyes it was the first time I talked to him so I feel his thumb on my chin lifting my head "do you want me to make you cum?"
"yes Charles" I say biting my lips "kneel down" he says and I immediately kneel down in front of him "I want you to look me in the eyes while you suck me" he says and I see him unbuttoning his pants and taking them down with his underwear his dick was so hard, I felt Charles touch my lips with his dick and I looked him in the eyes "open your mouth" he says to me as soon as my mouth is open I feel him entering and with his hands grabbing my hair a ponytail I felt it reach back in my throat making me choke he started going in and out inside my mouth I looked at him as he let out a moan of pleasure "fuck baby just like that" he tells me and I lick the tip of his dick making him moan again "I want to feel you" he tells me and I feel a shiver go through my body "I want to feel you too Charles" then he grabs my hands and lifts me up pushing me on the bed I see him taking off his shirt I feel him getting in between at my feet and his cock rubbing against my entrance I let out a moan "charles please get inside me"
then I feel his cock slowly enter me, my hands immediately go to his back leaving marks, he looked me in the eyes to make sure I wasn't in pain, as soon as he saw that I wasn't in pain, he came out and entered me again harder "fuck" I say and I feel his lips on my neck kissing me he kept going in and out hard making me moan all the time "Charles I think I'm going to cum" I say to him and he stops he turns me on my side and lies down next to me and immediately goes inside me again his hand immediately goes on my clit and he made circular movements"come for me my baby" he whispers in my ear and I feel like I can't hold myself anymore I cum all over his cock and my legs start to shake "good girl" he says in my ear and he bites my neck , we continued in the same position but this time he made slower movements making me feel him "I want you to ride me" he tells me and pulls out of me "I see him sitting on the edge of the bed I got up and went to sit on him he got inside me and I started bouncing on his cock moaning his name again and again he started kissing and licking my boobs that  made me immediately cum one more time on his cock "im cumming baby" he tells me and I feel his cum inside me when he calms down from his orgasm I just pull out his cock out , I left a kiss in his lips I went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean up the mess we made "I think it's good to get dressed before my mom comes" I tell him and he agrees as soon as we get dressed we sit at the desk "next time you'll come to my house" he says I bite my lips, I approach him to kiss him and immediately start showing him the homework I had to do.