Holidays 2

You and Charles have been in the yacht for the day in the middle of the ocean the only thing you could see was the blue water of the sea. You were sitting on the top of the yacht drying off Charles was getting out of the sea and something dirty came in your mind.

When he was washing the sea water off you walked up to him to kiss him and before he could even talk you threw your bikini top on his face making him chuckle "what are you doing?" He asks you with a smirk

"Nothing I'm just going to take a shower" you answer him back and you walk in the bathroom you heard his footsteps behind you which made you smile.

As you take your bikini top of and you are naked you get into the shower the water was crystal cold and you fixed it to be hot you hear the bathroom opening and charles getting into
The shower with you pushing you into the wall "don't start something you can't finish" he says and you bite your lip you feel him lift you up and your legs are now around his waist " please Charles I need you" you beg him but that only makes him smile "too bad I'm not giving it to you today" he tells you as you see him grabbing the shower head and he brings it between your legs and the water heats your clit making you gasp "yeah you are going to take it like a good girl" he didn't move the shower head from where it was you felt his lips on your neck kissing you and you started moving your hips and that made you loose your mind of you good it felt you were imagine Charles fingers inside you while he was now kissing down your chest licking your nipple a small moan comes out of your mouth "please Charles I need more" you beg him and you feel his length touching your hole "hold on baby" he tells you and with out a warning he thrusts inside you.

He was making you a mess with the slow thrusts and bites he was leaving in your skin until you both came and cleaned each other.

You after were both in bed laying next to each other "i love you Charles" you say as you put your head in his chest "I love you too mon ange" he says as he pulls you closer to him and he kisses your head