Shh

Charles hate it when i was interrupting his meetings.. thats what i did today to times I missed him and i hate it when he had to do work even when he was home. When i heard him say goodbye in the meeting i knew he was coming on the bedroom.

When he walked in he saw me looking at him with innocent eyes " oh no you are in so much trouble" he says as he grabs me by the hand i feel my body touching his as his big hands move down my ass squeezing it a moan escapes my mouth " shh from now on you cant make any noise do you understand" he tells me as i nod my head he smiles at
Me "goodgirl" now get on your knees and suck me as i get on my knees i pull down his grey pants and i could see his length been hard i move my small hand to grab it and i start moving it up and down he moans and i know im doing a good job i move close to his tip and i open my mouth and touch it with my tongue "no teasing" he tells me and i put him in my mouth and start sucking him i feel his hands grabbing my head and pushing it down until i felt him at the back of my throat I started choking on him but that didnt stop him he was close to finishing but he pulled out

He grabbed me and pushed me on the bed his light green eyes where now darker i saw him getting off his shirt and the rest of the clothes i closed my legs as i felt this feelings between them
He quickly moved over to me and he pushed my legs apart "now i dont want to hear you at all" he says and he starts licking this one spot that was me falling apart my back arched and i closed my eyes trying to control my moaning i felt charles chuckling because he knew how much i liked that he pushed two of his fingers inside me and moved them quickly "look at me baby" he tells me and i couldnt open my eyes until i felt his hand in my nipples pinching them "i said look at me" I opened my eyes and i looked at him my eyes were telling him anything he wanted to know at this moment i was so close but he pulled his fingers out making me moan "what did i say about making noise's?" I bit my lip and i looked at him "im sorry i couldnt control it" i say and he comes between my legs as i feels his length touching me down there when charles looks in my eyes he pushed it making me moan my body falling in the pillows his hands grabbing my mine and holding them above my head his head was in my neck bitting and sucking it i knew i would have marks the next morning he was going slow but hard making me feel every inch of him when he looked in my eyes again we both moan "thats it mon ange give it to me" he says as his lips meet mine and he kisses me with few more thrusts and i feel my body give in my legs start to shake around him he moved away and continued with the same speed slow but hard my body was about to fall apart again but he stopped "charles please" i say as i move my body to make him continue and he did "i want us to come together" he whispers in my ear and i feel goosebumps over my body he lets my hands go and i immediately scratch his back making him moan i pull him closer to me and i bite his neck "make us both cum charles please" I whisper in his ear and i feel him thrust harder "fuck charles" i say and we both come he doesnt stop until we are both more calm from our highs as he pulls out of me he lays next to me pulling the covers over our naked bodied and pulling me closer to his chest kissing my head.

"Maybe i need to do this more often" i say and i hear him chuckle "yeah if it ends up like this all the time you should" i feel him kissing my head again as we continue cuddle each other.