Teasing

That's a short one but I wanted to write it really bad

Charles was having a livestream interview and you were really horny of the way he was speaking and played with his ring in his fingers that you couldn't control yourself anymore.

You Crawled under the table with out him noticing anything until he felt your hand touching his hard cock on top of his pants you started unzipping them and you pulled his dick outside the only good thing is that no one could see anything just you.

You started licking his tip and you feel him getting hard really fast so you kept liking just the tip until he did something on purpose to lose connection and put the livestream in hold he than looked at you with a smirk on his face "you think you can be a tease sweetheart while I'm at the livestream" you look at him with a innocent face " I'm not teasing baby" you say back at him and you see his eyes getting darker "well since you started all this you can keep going" he says and you feel him push his cock in your mouth when you are about to move he stops you with his hand " no you will keep my cock in your mouth warm until I'm finished with the stream and when I'm finished we will continue this" he tells you and you are about to answer but he starts the stream again and you knew if you move he will be really angry at you and wouldn't let you cum all night so you kept his big hard cock in your mouth warm with one of his hands just touching your cheek he moved a little making you taking me all in your mouth but you didn't move or made a sound waiting for him to finish you knew that after this he was going to keep you up all night.