Go back to sleep

Charles was coming back home tonight but you really didn't know anything. He was driving in the dark streets of Monaco and couldn't wait to get home to you and have you on his arms.

When he got home he opened the door slowly so he doesn't make any noise because he wanted to surprise you but that didn't work because you were already on your bed in his side sleeping with just his tshirt on and some white panties he smiled and took of his shirt and pants and stayed with his underwear as he got closer he pulled the duvet on the side to have a better view of your ass you still had some red marks from the last time but he liked that see his marks on your body he got closer to your body and he was now laying down next to you he grabbed your hips to get you closer on his body.

His hand was now moving between your legs on your clothed clit he could feel how wet you were and that made him bite his lips as he moved his hand under you panties he moved his two fingers inside you and he felt you moving but you didn't wake up as he kept moving his fingers inside you he felt you getting more and more wet he took his hand away and pushed your panties on the side and his underwear was now somewhere on the floor he was now pushing inside you that made him moan of how tight and nice you felt for him he kissed your neck and started moving his hips slowly enjoying every move he was making.

You felt him and that made you wake up as you open your eyes and you turn your head on the side you see him looking at you "Charles baby" you say as you feel him thrust harder in you "go back to sleep baby I'll be here when you wake up" he tells you and before you fell back to sleep he gives you a sweet kiss with out stopping his thrusts and he kept going until he was a sleep as well and buried deep inside you cause he couldn't be away from you any longer.