bandana

It was New Year's and we had gathered as a family at my aunt's house like every year.

we had finished eating, the men had gone out into the yard and we women were cleaning the dishes, when we finished with the chores, I went out to look for Charles.

He wasn't out with the others then my father looked at me looking in the yard to see if I could find Charles "he's not here he came in the house a while ago"

"Thank you dad" I say and enter the house searching the rooms one by one until I found him in the living room sitting on his cell phone I smiled and sat next to him.

''are you bored? '' I ask him and he immediately turns his gaze to me.

"no my love, your family is great and I'm having a great time"

"then why are you sitting here alone?"

"I've been watching you wear this dress for hours and I've been thinking when I'm going to take it off"

i feel my cheeks redden and i bite my lip gently. "charles not here"

"Should we leave? I can't hold on much longer'' he tells me and I see him biting his lip.

so we got up and greeted my family with the excuse that charles was very tired as soon as we left it didn't take us long to get to the hotel.

we were in the elevator and I could feel Charles behind me sticking his body against mine. his breath fell on my neck and he left a kiss there I felt my breath getting heavy.

when we got out of the elevator we started walking to our room as soon as we arrived i took out the key and opened the door with one movement i was stuck on the wall and charles was in front of me looking at me

before I spoke he started kissing me our kiss was passionate and I didn't want it to stop but Charles had but I almost felt him pull my lip with his teeth gently making me moan

''I love it when you make those sounds'' he tells me and I feel him put a tuft of my hair behind my ear and start leaving kisses on my jaw and neck, biting gently and leaving marks.

after a few minutes we were both naked on the bed, charles kissed my whole body until he was between my legs, he started kissing everything except the spot I wanted.

"Charles don't tease me" I tell him and I feel him look up and look at me smiling and I knew that this won't be good I felt his tongue at my entrance licking me my hands gripped the sheets and I pulled gently enjoying the feeling that Charles gave me.

I felt myself reaching the edge and a sigh came out of my mouth, I felt his tongue on my clitoris making circular movements, he put one of his fingers inside me making me pull the sheets.

when i felt i was ready to cum he stopped and pulled away from me leaving me to calm down.

"Why did you stop, I was so close" I say and look him in the eyes.

"I didn't want to make you cum yet amour" he tells me and I see him coming close to my face smiling, "I want to try something different today with you"

Damn, I didn't know what he meant by that, but I want to try everything with him.

'' and what do you want to try with me?''

"I want to tie your hands" he tells me and I bite my lips

then I see him looking around the room to find something to tie my hands when suddenly his eyes fall on his bandana I see him get up from his cloth and put it in his hands and approach me.

"give me your hands" he tells me and I give them to him, I see that he holds my hands tightly so that I cannot untie them. when I feel him between my legs again, I bite my lips with one of his hands, he passes my tied hands and brings them over my head, holding them steady.

with his free hand he grabbed his dick and started stroking it I felt him touch my entrance and my legs wrapped around his middle trying to bring him closer to me so he could enter me.

"now princess I want you to be quiet" he says and kisses me softly on the lips "can you do it?"

I just shake my head.. I feel him go inside me gently and come out going in harder and deeper this time his hand was still holding my hands above my head and his other hand was at my sides holding with me so I don't move. he continued to do the same gesture I closed my eyes and saw stars I felt so beautiful but I tried not to make a sound.

when I opened them I saw Charles looking at me enjoying every movement and making sounds of pleasure, "you're so tight and it's driving me crazy I don't want to stop" I felt him enter me even harder making the bed hit the wall behind us.

"Charles, the neighbors will hear us" I say and feel his gaze on me again.

"I don't care, let them hear us" he tells me and I feel like I'm coming to the edge again I stuck my fingers in the bandana "you're close baby I can feel it" he says coming out of me "Charles please" I say before I know it he's back inside me making me cum immediately my legs around his waist started to shake I felt him leaving wet kisses on my neck until I calmed down from my orgasm. 

as soon as I calmed down with a quick movement I was back to him and he was under me.

"I want you to ride me" he tells me and I feel him entering me again making me let out a moan and I immediately looked at him "sorry I didn't mean to moan"

he didn't answer and started going in and out of me gently until he stopped and I started to move my hips in slow motions.

"I didn't tell you to make slow movements, only I can torture you" he tells me and for the first time I see his green eyes have become darker than before.

i started moving my hips faster my hands left claws on his abs making him moan, ''you know what you're doing huh'' he tells me and i feel him pull my body close to his his hands went to my sides and he started to leave me marks and I felt him grab my hair in his hands putting them to the side and he started kissing my neck I felt him start to move from under me and I knew he was entering me gently.

"don't stop moving your hips" he tells me and I do what he tells me.

''charles im really close again'' i say and i  feel my second orgasm close he moves on of his hands on clit and starts touching it ''cum for me baby'' he tells me and i feel my self letting go my head fells on his shoulder as a try to catch my breath but he doesnt stop fucking me he keeps going making me moan lounder than before and before i knew it i felt him cumming inside me his legs start shake and i feel him bitting my neck ''fuck'' i hear him say and i smile when he calms down he takes the bandana off my hands and kisses them after. 

i feel him grabbing my head so i can look at him ''now amore that was the best way to end this night and start 2023 like this'' he tells me and i giggle 

'' lets clean you up now'' he tells me and i feel him standing and carrying me with him in the bathroom so we can shower. 

Our night didnt end there....

Whishing everyone a happy new year and enjoy 2023 <3