+

Yoongi doesn't know how long it's been since he started living with his six lovers.

Every single day was the same. He'd wake up inside their strong arms wrapped tightly around him and preventing him from leaving, wait for them to wake up just so he'd be released and they could go to the kitchen to eat breakfast, shower with one or two of them together, watch some of them leave for work or university while he stays at home waiting for them to come back because at this point, he has little to no desire to even leave the comfort of these four walls.

They're still staying in Jimin's penthouse and Yoongi finds the familiarity of the same place and same people very comforting. And it's good, he thinks. He doesn't need anyone else but these six. He doesn't want to go out anymore – not without the company of one of the other guys. He finds the outside very... scary. The last time he went out to go shopping with the others, he saw a guy ogling him which he just ignored, but a few hours later, everyone around them are panicking because the same exact man was apparently found dead with both of his eyes missing and all fingers cut off from his hands.

Yoongi was so scared. Trouble always follows him and he doesn't like seeing people get hurt so he decides that the only way to do that is to stop going out altogether.

The outside is too scary. He's safe within these four walls and inside the arms of the men he loves the most. He'll be safe here. He'll never leave.

And it's not like the other guys are making his stay boring. Yoongi is always preoccupied. Namjoon, with his very advanced intelligence, is now taking his college classes at home instead of going to the university, and because of this, Yoongi gets to spend more time with him while the others are gone.

Being with Namjoon is fun and relaxing at the same time.

It's relaxing because Namjoon tends to just read books and study while Yoongi dozes off on his lap, and Yoongi feels so much comfort in just being held in Namjoon's arms. Yoongi loves it when Namjoon wears his glasses which makes him look even smarter than he already is, while holding a book that seems so uninteresting but Namjoon is completely focused in.

When Namjoon is feeling playful, he'd make Yoongi sit on his cock and prevent him from moving as Namjoon focuses on reading his book. Yoongi would straddle Namjoon on the couch and take his length all the way in until it's buried so, so deep inside of him to the point where he's just squirming and complaining on Namjoon's lap as he asks for the permission to move.

"Be patient. Do you want to be punished?" Namjoon asks as he gets tired of Yoongi being a brat and trying to disobey him.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi would answer with a frown, guilt showing clearly on his face. He doesn't want to make Namjoon mad so he'd just force himself to sit there, completely unmoving despite the desire to just lift his hips up and fuck himself with Namjoon's cock until he's satisfied.

He just sits there, hole clenching every once in a while in an attempt to feel something without making Namjoon mad again. Whenever Namjoon laughs at something in the book he's reading, his cock would accidentally shift inside of Yoongi and he couldn't help but just let out a moan of pleasure at that. The other boys would sometimes even walk in on them, give them a smirk of amusement and leave without any word because it's a normal sight in the penthouse by now.

The moment Namjoon puts his book down to grab him by the hips, Yoongi suddenly perks up and look up to Namjoon with wide, begging eyes. "You've been a good boy, haven't you?" Namjoon asks, petting his hair gently and Yoongi melts immediately under the touch.

"Yes," Yoongi answers, almost in a whine. "I- I was so good. Please-" He couldn't even finish his sentence before Namjoon lifts him up with his strong arms, pulling himself out halfway before slamming Yoongi back down on his cock.