chapter 12

"HEY YOU SAID YOU WERE WALKING WHY ARE YOU HERE SO FAST?" You took out the blanket over your face into your lap

"uh..maybe I lied..I ran"

"Are you finally starting to fall in love with me" you asked

"no."

"oh wow"

"Well, anyway tell me right now, full explanation,backstory and everything" Scaramouche asked demandingly

"oh..? okay"

Scaramouche sat in your bed beside you waiting in silence

It was kinda embarrassing he literally fucking ran for you, he had to be lying that he wasn't falling in love w you, right? You were happy that he came for you and it shows how much he cares for his friends..

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Scaramouche asked

"IM SORRY"

"go on"

"So Keqing and I were like best friends in 5th grade to 7th, she will always stand up for me she was an model student and popular, I was really happy to be friends with her, this went on for 3 years but then in 8th, To being honest, dont laugh but I had an crush on her.." You said in a low tone

I suddenly started getting bullied because I was quiet and shii and had no parents. Keqing will always defend me but that bully didnt back down. One day the bully was abt to beat me during lunch but luckily Keqing came in.. but she went too far.

She kept beating them up until they were literally unconscious and went to the hospital, she didn't get caught of course and the bully never messed with us again, after that she started beating up more bullies as an act of 'kindness' but it wasnt healthy.

I tried to stop her but she didn't let me. We were kinda in an toxic friendship she will always threaten me and try to be like her and brave.

I didn't accept so then we just kinda drifted away, we were friends but didnt act like we used to. Suddenly,This new kid transferred and Keqing became friends with her and I started to get replaced. Started to ignore me and insult me how Im not social,dumb and just an coward."

Scaramouche had an worried expression.

"uh.. anyway I had enough and I told on the principal and she got expelled and almost went to juvie too.. She was really mad with me and said that her parents took everything away from her and cursed at me.

I tried to be brave and cut off our friendship and when I said that, she said shes gonna beat me up like others and tried to make my life horrible. So then after that, I cut all ties with her, and was cautious wherever I went.." You stopped.

"What the fuck she is such an bitch, Y/N you actually did a good job on telling the adults. That just shows how brave you are."

"Scaramouche is praising me?!" You were embarrassed of what he said