SPECIAL ||

Where Beidou and Ninguang adopt Y/N and Kazuha

"Wait Kazuha are we really getting adopted?!" You exclaimed at Kazuha. You never knew this until Kazuha told you today. You guys were both waiting for Beidou and Ninguang to knock at the door. You were in a state of shock yet you were happy.

"Yes, since Beidou and Ninguang retired as principals, they have been planning to adopt us."

"Woah, So I can actually call them mom?!"

"Haha, yes." Kazuha genuinely looked happy. When your father died there was nobody to take care of you guys when Beidou decided to raise you. You didn't even know what your mom was like because she died giving birth to you. When you think of your mom you always think of Beidou. She put an impact on you.

But now, you guys are going to have two moms?! In which their the most awesome people ever.

You then heard a doorbell and you rushed over to the door to open it only to see Beidou giving you a big hug knocking you over to the floor. Kazuha eyes widened and he ran over to hug Ninguang.

"HAHA BITCHES, YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIALLY NOW MY CHILDREN!" Beidou said in delight. She got up from you and hugged Kazuha so hard nearly knocking him to the floor. "Kazuha, I have been waiting for this!" Ninguang helped you get up muttering a "Thank you."

"Me too...I thought it was impossible but now it has happened."

You ran to Kazuha jumping on his back. "YAY, Were finally not alone anymore! Im so happy!"

"I feel the same Y/N." Patting your head and smiling.

"Beidou has always been talking about adopting you guys. You guys really impacted her and she thought of you guys her actual own children though I thought of you guys my little cute children too." Ninguang smiled.

You and Kazuha both say in unison  "Well? What should we do to celebrate?"

"Mother."

an 6/28/23

an 6/28/23

Since its Eid consider this an Eid gift to you my pookies❤️❤️❤️

I really need to make a long special chapt. Maybe some reccs?