SPECIAL! I

where y/n finally pays the money she has owed to Kazuha

"So Y/n, what have you called me for?" Kazuha asks. You have remembered something very important that you have forgotten that you owed to Kazuha and now you are here to give him what you owed.

"I know im really late..but do you remember where I first found Scaras stream and donated him fifty dollars..." You had the money in your pockets hoping for Kazuha to forgive you.

"Oh my..how much time has passed." Your brother was surprised "It has been almost a year? And you just remembered?!" Kazuha laughs.

You fake laugh with him "Yeah..sorry..but guess what im now here to finally pay it back!" You hand take out the money and hand it to him. He smiles and looks down.

"How long..have you've been saving this?"

"At least a few months.."

"Without anybody's help?"

"Yes..it only seemed fair."

Kazuha sighs "It really wasn't a big deal you know? But nonetheless, thank you y/n."

You smile. "Your welcome."

"Haha, I remember when you guys first met and you were down bad for him."

"HEY! Don't remind me of that!" You exclaim.

"Why not? Its funny."

"Bro, shut up it was embarrassing back then yet fun."

"I fully agree, and now your going to graduate soon."

You chuckle "Time really flies fast huh?"

Kazuha only nodded in response smiling.

a/n 5.14.23

I just remembered that yn didnt pay back Kazuha at the beginning so i decided to write this! and a little gift for my book having ALMOST 100k reads! Thank you so much guys I really appreciate it im so grateful to you guys ong.

Love yall<3