Chapter 28

"If I can't find you Scaramouche, it seems I have to find you for myself

"If I can't find you Scaramouche, it seems I have to find you for myself."

"Oh how dear I have missed you" Mona smiled.

Apparently people have witnessed Mona in the streets but when they try to look for her she disappears without a trace. The police had dug more on her and found out what happened in Mondstat. Y/N was cautious around her surroundings but she hasn't seen her since. She was kinda glad because she didn't need to see that woman again.

But Scaramouche was worried about something. It was Kazuha. He couldn't keep the secret about Tomo forever. So thats why he decided to tell him about it today.

at a park or wtv

"Well you called me here?" Kazuha was standing there wondering why Scaramouche called him out here.

"Well if you get mad it's completely understandable."

"Im wondering what it is that i'll be mad about?" Kazuha questioned.

The wind rustled through the trees and grass, Scaramouche was scared what if he loses another one?

He erased the feeling through his mind and he was mentally prepared (maybe) to lose another important one.

"So about Tomo..he didn't die of heart attack."

"That I have already assumed."

"Right.."

well no shit..he already knew..
(scaras mind)

"Since you already knew he was murdered...he was killed by my mom which is the Shogun." He said in a low tone.

"Oh.." Was all Kazuha could say.

"Im really sorry please yell at me slap at me leave me whatever you want it's completely understandable."

"Its not your fault.." he lowered his head down.

"I always had some idea that there was something wrong with your family no offense..."

"Sharp as ever Kazuha."

Kazuha chuckled suddenly acting like none of that happened.

Kazuha patted your back, "I bet you were keeping up that secret for so long, im glad you could let it out."

"Your not mad?.."

"Why would I? I may be surprised but you confirmed my assumption, plus its not your fault you couldn't deny your mothers orders right?"

"Yeah."

"Exactly, so lets brush off this project and lets go to a cafe to cool off ourselves?" Kazuha asked and walking ahead of Scaramouche.

"Sure but what about..Y/N?" Scaramouche asked.

Kazuha stopped and turned around to look at Scaramouche. "You have to tell her someday..She was friends with him plus she needs to know the truth but tell her when the times right like what you did to me and Y/N wouldn't get mad at you she loves you too much for that." Kazuha smiled and Scaramouche smiled back at him and gave Kazuha a hug as Kazuha hugged him back.

May 6th, saturday
12:30pm
Hu Tao

Hu Tao
y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n

You
yes yes yes yes yes

Hu Tao
AYY UR HERE !!!

You
always🥰

Hu Tao

YIPEEEE !!!!

YIPEEEE !!!!

You
REALL

Hu Tao
okok do u wanna hang out with the pack since its sat🤭🤭

(please say yes im begging)

You
OBV BRO WE HAVENT HUNG OUT IN SO LONGG

Hu Tao
IKR AND IM SO EXCITED

You
ME TOO OMGMGKG
when does it start?

Hu Tao
now.

You
WHAT

Hu Tao
yes now !!!

meet us at *********

You
AND YOU DECIDED TO TELL ME THIS NOW??? AND NOT BEFOREHAND?

Hu Tao
I kinda forgor..

You
😟
😕
🙁
☹️
😣
😖
😫
😩
🥺
😢
😭

Hu Tao
enough with typing those emojis AND HURRY UP 🤬🤬🤬

You
man im just wearinf a swearer and long pants 😔

Hu Tao
NOBODY CARES WHAT UR WEARING CMON🤬🤬🤬🤬

You
ur right who cares about clothes im about to meet up with my friend group  and the first time since 2 MONTHS.

Hu Tao
ATTA GIRL

You
☺️☺️☺️
seen

a/nman im finally done

a/n
man im finally done