Chapter 17

Sorry the thing went fast there wasn't really anything to talk  or describe about during the amusement park.

Kokomi was driving you to the amusement park. While you were waiting, Kokomi and You chatted about stupid stuff.

Both of you guys smiling and laughing brightly.

"Can we get food?" You asked

"BUT WE JUST GOT HERE"

"Food is number one."

Kokomi chuckled "Haha fine"

You were finished eating food and was walking with Kokomi to find some rides.

"Y/N Y/N LETS GO TO THE ROLLER COASTER" Kokomi said excitedly

"BUT WE JUST ATE FUCKING FOOD WHAT IF WE THROW UP"

"Well thats skill issue"

You smiled.

You and Kokomi went on alot of rides and tried different types of food.

For your last ride you decided to go to the ferris wheel as it was turning into night.

When you guys were on the ferris wheel at the top you admired the scenery all over.

It was beautiful the sky different colors. and all the people down there like ants.

You were about to say something as Kokomi beat you to it.

"The sunset is beautiful isn't it?" She took a picture.

You responded "Yes it is.."

Kokomi smiled looking at you. The time was coming closer.

"TODAY WAS SO FUN" You and Kokomi had alot fun today because you finally got to hung out.

"YUP IT WAS REMEMBER WHEN YOU SCARED THE PERSON IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE" Kokomi laughed reminding you

"BAHAHA I SHOULD BE HIRED" 😝

"RIGHT" Kokomi agreed

"Y/N I HAVE A PERFECT PLACE TO STARGAZE! Its beautiful!"

"YES OMG OK"

You got into Kokomis car and she started to drive. It was pretty quiet but it was understandable since we drained all our energy in the amusement park.