(Deltora Quest) The Hidden Crystals of Deltora 6

The next few days, the group had been moving nonstop at the day but rested in the night to rest their aching feet. And over those few nights, Nebe and Ruen had been talking about the regions where Ruen and Nebe's mother use to live.

Shinetay: Where her Mother's lover should be at. The land of light.

Iceria: Where my Mother lived and where my Grandfather should be at as King. The land of ice.

Oburn De'Firea: Where Ruen is from. The land of fire.

Delearth: Where Akun is from as a warrior. The land of earth.

Tearase: Where Melli is from. The Land of Water.

Airwind City: Where Teru is from. The land of wind and the first city to be form.

Shadow Ray: A land of shadows with barely any sunlight, but yet people live there with almost no poverty.

Soon, the next day. They had arrived at a town where, what had surprised them were Ralad people and all the way in front was three humans. But not grey guards, but humans who seem to be travelers.

One of the Ralad people noticed them and he had began to panic recieving the attention of the other Ralad people. Now making them go into panic, but when once certain boy looked up in curiosity. His eyes widen with disbelief as did Nebe's also.

"Lief?" Nebe asked uncertainly, taking a step forward looking then looked at the big man behind Lief. "And you, you were the cloaked man outside of the blacksmith's house." Nebe said, the ralad people then separated making a big road. Nebe's group stepped forward towards Lief and his friends as Nebe gave a soft smile. "Yes, it is you. It's nice to see you two again."

Akun then peeked out form behind me then saw the green hair girl, the green hair looked back with a shock look. "Akun?" She questioned with the same uncertain tone as mine while he smiled, his eyes closed. "Hey Jasmine, I didn't know you left the forest. Hello to you to Filli, Kree."

Suddenly, Dinni came out of my bag and climbed up Nebe's shoulders, giving a tired squeak before replaced with a confuse squeak when he saw Filli.

"He... Looks like Filli." Jasmine said, before giggling with amusement as the two creatures jumped at each other and both landed on the ground, playing with each other now. "Well, they certainly like each other." "Yes, it seems they really do." Nebe smiled, it's been a while since she had seen Dinni happy when he plays with other creatures besides Nebe.

"Nebe." Lief said, catching her attention. She looked up. "What are you doing here? And who are those people from behind you?" He questioned while Teru peeked out from behind me, glaring.

"Uh, these people have names you know." Teru said rudely before the white hair girl gave a sigh and then a nod.

"Of course, excuse my rudeness. My name is Nebe and that is Dinni, and the people behind me is Teru, Ruen, Melli, and Akun-" "Her big brother!" Akun quickly added in the end while she murmured a 'not' with a shake of her head after that.

"Hello, my name is Lief. This is Barda, Jasmine, and Filli." Lief smiled while Nebe smiled back again. But soon frowned with confusion.

"Lief? What are you doing out here? I really didn't expect you to be out, and I really didn't expect you to be way ahead of me since I left Del first." She gave a chuckle as he chuckled also. But it sounded quite nervous.

"Well... I-uh..." "Lief's Father wanted us to travel around Deltora and possibly earn some money. We met Jasmine on the way here and she had agreed to come with us and help." I raised a brow along with Akun.

I knew that Lief would have never thought of leaving Del. Maybe a few times or so, but not always. And whose parents let them travel? Deltora isn't safe as it use to be in the olden days. Now because of the Shadow Lord, Thegan and her children, and the Grey Guards. And plus, Lief was stuttering, like he was thinking of a quick lie but Barda saved him.