(Deltora Quest) The Hidden Crystals of Deltora

First off, I'll start the introduction first, and when I meant for that. I meant for the characters. So let's see what they are like!

First off is one of the main characters! Nebe!

Nebe has blueish white eyes like the snow. White snow wavy hair, and pale skin. She wears a blue fur dress, which has a fur cape and a hood, over a white long shirt. Under her thigh long blue fur dress, she had white leggings that reached her ankle, and blue-white boots with fur around the boots. And no one really notices it, but there is a strange design, a design that looked like a snowflake. She wears a blue pendent, but it's actually called the crystal ice. For her weapon, she carries a white long bow and arrows. The long bow could shoot the arrow miles away and hit it's target precise, the bow was magical. And as for the arrow, it was also enhanced to break through the toughest things, but she uses those weapons for emergency. She often uses a Snow White dagger hidden behind her fur cape. And as for her personality, you'll find out.

Next other main character is... Teru!

Teru has dark golden eyes like an amber. Blonde hair which covers one eyes and he is a bit tanned. He wears a thin brown cloak around him, and on front of his cloak is a pendent like pin, same size as Nebe's pendent. The yellow pin is called the crystal desert. The crystal desert it broken in half, the other unknown. Under his cloak, he wears a yellow light loose shirt that reaches his waist and black trousers. Under all of his clothes, though, he wears a black jumpsuit which is as tough as Kins' skin. Making spikes hard to scratch onto his skin. He wears an arm brace on his right shoulder to hide a scar that was left by a certain purple head boy before his journey through Deltora the find the crystals started. For his weapon, he carries two swords he uses with both of his hand, each of the handle had about three ambers on it. The gems help keep the sword in good shape and add a bit of power whenever the user is in trouble, which is aura can be visibly seen whenever that happens. You'll find out more of his personality later, but he is rather playful at times. And he could b found arguing with Melli.

Next is the mysterious Ruen!

Ruen has eyes of fire, red and bright like them. Bright red hair smooth back a bit with a thin mustache. He is mostly silent, but speaks when an argument starts, mostly from Nebe and Teru or Melli and Teru, or has something wise to say. Ruen wears a red cape that slants off on his left shoulder. A reddish orange vest with a bit of yellow reaching his thighs, and also wear black leggings. Over his black leggings is a red leather boot almost reaching his knee. He also wears brown gloves, and on his left is a red pendent crested there in the top middle. The red pendent is called the crystal fire. And like the crystal desert, it's broken in half. The other unknown. His weapon is a large sword, that Barda probably couldn't carry, and the ability is the same as Teru. He always keeps his giant sword in a sheath, which is strapped behind his cape. And wherever Ruen is, there is always his small energetic companion with him.

And that companion is...... the energetic boy! Melli!

Melli has the eyes of the sea but dark. Blue spikey hair which is always under his dwarf hat when Ruen bought it for him in Del to hide his spikey hair. Melli wears a dark blue, with a bit of light blue trimmings, vest with a high collar that hides his neck. Blue slacks with dark blue reaching to the end of the slacks. On the rim of his dwarf hat, there is a dark blue pendent on the rim where Melli had placed when he first got the hat. The pendent is called the Crystal Sea. And of course, it'a broken in half. but rumors has it it's near the Maze of the Beast. His weapon is kind of strange... When I mean it by that, I mean he uses a toy as a weapon. His weapon is a blue yoyo. He has two which in case is that whenever they are attacked by enemies they have no concern for, he would use his two yoyos and quickly use it as a distraction. It may be a toy, but it really is dangerouse and magical. And he is always with Ruen, always sitting on his shoulders ever since they met. Or he would be arguing with Teru.