(Deltora Quest) The Hidden Crystals of Deltora 3

"You know you won't get away with this right?" Nebe growled, glaring at her captor who smirked at her. She was bounded on a stump, forcing to sit down.

The captor was a male, though something about him seems odd. The man had dark emerald eyes with green black hair tied in the end, which reached his knees. He had this brown headband under his hair, a green cloak hiding his clothes under neath. it was then she ntoiced something sparkling on his forhead and widened her eyes. There it was, the green familiar crystal.

The man noticed staring at the crystal in his forhead and chuckled darkly. He lifted heer chin up, making a growling noise as he just smirked with amusement.

"You're so cute, I wish I can have you for my sister." He then had a mischevious look. "I know, if you become my sister for a while. I'll give you anything you want, so what do you say?"

All Nebe did was headbutted his hand away. The man didn't do anything, just kept staring at her awaiting the answer he wanted to here.

'Well i won't let him hear that out of my mouth.'

"No, i will never do that." She jerked her head to the sdie, not looking at him while the man looming over her glowered with anger. But he now had his calm look back in his face, and that evil smirk still gracing his pale lips.

"Alright, let's see what you'll say if i kill your friends."

Nebe glared at him suddenly, making him smirk.

"Did i strike a nerver my little sister? You're so cute." He cooed over me with dark look in his eyes. I growled at him once more. "You better stay away if you know what's good for you." I threatened him, squirming out of the bounds that held me together.

"When I get out of here, I will kill you before you kill my friends." I growled, making his chuckle once more. "You know, your chuckling is really getting on my nerves." I growled even louder, now making him laugh.

"You're to cute for your own good." He cooed. "No wonder why he likes you. He just better not take it far where my little sister gets to uncomfortable."

Nebe looked at him with confusion, the man saw this and rose a brow. "Are you saying you don't know?" He asked, I just shook my head. But returned back to glaring at him. He smiled. "Well, maybe it's better this way. I don't want my younger sister to fall in love in such a young age." He chuckled once again.

"You are not my brother." I growled before he chuckled once more. I really hate that chuckle of his.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milli, Teru, and Ruen traveled through the thick shrubs while Teru, annoyingly, slashes the thich green away. Making a very narrow path for all of them.

"Do you guys get the feeling we're being watch?" Melli ask, who was in the middle of the group.

It was true, ever since a few hours ago, they felt like they've been being watched for a while.

"This forest is really getting annoying. We need to find Nebe now." Teru said in an annoyed matter. Melli then smirked when he heard what Teru had just said.

"Now I see why you're so worried." Melli chuckled. Teru couldn't help but glanced back with a bit of annoyance and confusion. "What are you talking about now you little brat?" He asked, causing Melli to chuckle.

Teru cocked a brow, usually whenever Melli called him a brat, the two of them would get into argueing. but this time Melli didn't look bothered, but he did look amused. Melli opened his blue eyes at him with amusement.