Chapter Fourteen

Ebony's Pov
Even though I had officially been with Aaron for quite some time on both our parts. That didn't entirely mean I left my apartment all the time. With all the requested time off I had, I would either watch Jack while Aaron was taking the time he needed to do cases. If we weren't at his apartment we were at my own. And in the growing days, I felt the weight of the baby shifting a little lower, I wasn't too much of an expert but my heavy guess would be In a few short days none the less.

My eyes focused on flicking back and forth between the sight of the bread, jelly and peanut butter in a focused manner listening to Jack as he ran into the kitchen quickly hugging at my legs happy like. "Hey there little guy, I'm almost done then we can watch a quick movie before we head to the park." I assured him since he could get quite jumpy on his days of going to the park.

He squeezed at my legs more with some light sounding giggles moving through them slightly trying his best to rub at my bump a few times. I set down the little butter knife a sharp exhale leaving me placing it into the sink as fast as possible.

"Are you okay Ebony?" A loose breath had slipped from me, before I looked down at Jack forcing a smile to make him not less worried.

"Can you go get my phone sweetie? It's on the coffee table." He nodded his head at a speedy pace before he ran off towards the living room. Both my hands had grabbed at the sides of the sink. It was like a menstrual cramp but ten times more rough. It was like it was spaced apart.. Shit.. These are contractions okay let's see they are three minutes apart.

I kept taking soothing like breaths in, taking the phone when it was passed to me. Jessica was at work, and that only left one person who was a phone call away. I used my free hand to hold Jack's hand, my right hand gripping the phone as it dialed a couple times before hearing her soothing like voice.

"Hello this is Garcia, speak and be heard." My own twinkling laughter left me, clearing my throat so I didn't wanna frightened anyone.

"Hey Garcia so I don't wanna make like anyone panic but I think I'm in early labor do you think you can leave the office and pick up me and Jack? Maybe call Aaron and Jessica." The loudest sound of a scream like exclaim had me wincing with soft laughter taking a glance down at the curious little boy.

"Oh my god it's time! The team is on their way back on the jet as I speak, get your hospital bag I'm on my way."

__________________________
Jack wasn't fully aware what was happening around him, I was more than happy that he was sitting on the large bed with me playing with my phone. Garcia was sitting in the free other chair besides me, knitting away anxious like.

"Garcia you are making me even more nervous then I need to be." I used my free hand with the heart monitor attached to my pointer finger, to pat at my monitored belly with a soft chuckle.

"I'm only dilated to seven." She whined again, flicking her eyes back up towards me, moving between me and Jack.

"Everything makes me anxious! When they broke your water it did, and Hotch should be here soon so should Jessica, oh thank the Lord sir." She squealed standing up, watching the way the flustered make came inside a relief like smile growing across his face as he greeted Garcia before walking over to the bed kissing the top of Jack's head before pressed a simple kiss to my lips.

"Hey there sweetie, I'm sorry I tried to get here sooner. The jet was being so slow, Jack your aunt Jessica is outside why don't you go see her." Jack nodded with a small pout forming across his face, before he handed me my phone to which I placed it on on the side table watching Garcia take Jack's hand with a smile leading him out the hospital door.

I watched Aaron sit next to me carefully on the bed, messing with my hair pushing it from my view with a worried expression across his entire face.

"How far are you dilated sweetie?" I shifted a couple times my own sounding groan leaving me with a little chuckle reaching out to grab at his hand, squeezing at it firmly in my grip, staring into his eyes.

"Seven centimetres, I think she really wants to get out." He shook with some quiet laughter gripping at my hand tighter with a smile growing across his face, feeling his thumb rubbing across my palm.

"I'm sure she wants out just as much as you, I'm right here though you gotta promise me something?" I shot him quite the curious expression, watching the way he looked so relaxed.

"No more thinking you can handle things on your own, we are in this together okay?" My own facial expressions soften that was an easy given promise, giving a firm head nod in his direction with my own smile.

"Okay I can promise that."